Coronavirus (COVID-19)

2 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

It's a video, not a photo. Watch it for 20 seconds and you'll see groups of people practically sitting on each other's knees.

Ah-ha. Happy to hold my hands up and say I simply didn’t realise it wasn’t two still photos. Fcuking selfish lycra-clad fannies. Had me defending them too. Fcukers need shooting. 🙂

5 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

I don’t see the problem with the Richmond photo

It's not a photo. It's a video.

Watch it, and then say whether they're adhering to guidance about social distancing.

[Spoiler: they're not]

Just now, pozbaird said:

Ah-ha. Happy to hold my hands up and say I simply didn’t realise it wasn’t two still photos. Fcuking selfish lycra-clad fannies. Had me defending them too. Fcukers need shooting. 🙂

Just make sure you're at least two metres from the wall if you're in the firing squad 😇

2 minutes ago, Gaz said:

It's not a photo. It's a video.

Watch it, and then say whether they're adhering to guidance about social distancing.

[Spoiler: they're not]

See my follow up response. I am a silly fud who thought it was two photos. Told you, staying home so much has affected my physical and mental wellbeing already. 🙂

I honestly can't envisage it being anywhere close to a year. Complete lockdown on a massive scale such as this is not a long term strategy that will work. 
Even with so many lives on the line, the negative effects of doing this would  far outweigh the positives on all fronts. The protection of the NHS from being overwhelmed with covid cases would lead to it being overwhelmed with mental health issues, possibly alongside covid cases. 

Likely they’ll relax and re-apply the stricter measures over the 12 months depending on the pressure on the NHS at the time.

The peak in May or June will be utterly brutal.

2 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

When this is all over and done with and we finally get to resume our lives, most of us will be delighted and get right back on with it.

Meanwhile, Marshy will be like:

just-want-to-be-pure-i-1659992.png.50af380a5f93799af1bbe21e79bad3d5.png

^^^ actual image of me lying on Tentsmuir beach because I can't sit in the same room as the mother in law for some reason 

I am isolating with a 3 year old and 18 month. The furthest the 3 year old is allowed is the path beside our garden and only allowed there if no one else is about. It's maybe not going to be easy but this will be us for the next 12 weeks. She was a bit upset at not being able to see friends or go to the shops but we've got plenty here to keep her entertained. It is doable. 

7 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Italian mayors losing their shit

That's the shit I'd like to hear in our broadcasts, this pussyfooting about is total bollocks.

3 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

Shops during lockdown will be horrendous. People are the worst, might emigrate once this has all blown over

I think the supermarkets would settle down in the face of a full Monty lockdown. With less locusts able to descend upon them en masse. Like all of this though, only time will tell.