Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Thoughts on this[mention=17699]G_Man1985[/mention] &[mention=72852]Moomintroll[/mention] ?

I’d assume that even a small number of people buying over the odds is enough to disrupt supply chains and cause empty shelves. Particularly something like toilet paper which is mass produced and doesn’t have any seasonal fluctuations.

Going to walk a bit of the West Highland Way today. Not sure which part but we are staying away from everyone.

Aside from work, I've been out the house literally twice this week. Once to drop my partner at work and once to grab a few food items.

Need to get my legs moving.

This is going to be a disaster here in the highlands. The amount of caravans, campervans and holiday letters who have come north to 'ride this out' is disgraceful.

Ignorant c***s. The virus is already here, our communities will need the limited health care provision available. Rural shops are being stripped of all provisions. We have an overwhelming elderly population up here. Please stay at home.

5 minutes ago, Worktheshaft said:

This is going to be a disaster here in the highlands. The amount of caravans, campervans and holiday letters who have come north to 'ride this out' is disgraceful.

Ignorant c***s. The virus is already here, our communities will need the limited health care provision available. Rural shops are being stripped of all provisions. We have an overwhelming elderly population up here. Please stay at home.

If only we had voted for independence. Could have closed the border.  

(no doubt southern Scots doing it too)

26 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I’d assume that even a small number of people buying over the odds is enough to disrupt supply chains and cause empty shelves. Particularly something like toilet paper which is mass produced and doesn’t have any seasonal fluctuations.

Seems that this guy has made his mind up and is selectively searching for 'facts' to back up his 'reasoning'.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Such is the volume of this thread that you can only really skim read what you miss overnight etc.

But, is oaksoft making a play here to get his name into the P&B hall of utter psychos?

He seems to be losing it at an alarming rate. Raging about dots being the latest psycho KPI to be met.....

Early stages of Covid-19?

We really need to get the finger out and get testing everyone. The number of people that wont believe this is an issue until they are confirmed they have it is a huge problem IMO.

Such wise words from beyond the grave.

GBNF

X