Coronavirus (COVID-19)

2 minutes ago, Gaz said:

Wish I could updoot this twice, once for the cat, once for the Zelda music.

First day of ‘lockdown lite’, and my Paisley seems to be taking to it as if, well, as if it was any normal lazy cat basturt’ day.

9FAEE1C3-6A77-4B7E-B05F-95CC0BE32482.jpeg

21 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

Quite disappointed that @Bairnardo is going to succumb to the virus. He does have questionable taste when it comes to fruit based pizza, but I enjoy him sharing his culinary skills on the nom nom thread amongst others.  One of P&B’s good guys, who’ll be sorely missed. I know where he lives though, so could always go round on behalf of the site and console Mrs B. I’m sure it would please her to know just how little, everyone on here thought of him. 

RIP brother. 

I claim his pizza oven.

26 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

We need to go further to conquer this thing.

Split each region/city/town into two distinct geographical parts.

Put the people who are taking this seriously into one part and put the knobheads into another part.

The overall death rate might not change but those who will die will bring it upon themselves.

This is one of those 'East of Dobbies' things, isn't it?

1 hour ago, GiGi said:

Cheers is the scummiest pub in town. No surprise at all it was the one place that decided to f**k with things government instructions. 

Hopefully that'll be their licence gone for good. Shower of cretins. Only downside is their reptilian denizens might try to get into some of the decent pubs now.

But...they're all closed.