Coronavirus (COVID-19)

14 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Breathing ok?

Yeah, chest is wheezy/irritated, like I constantly need to cough. You know like when you breathe something in or taste something that "catches" if that makes sense. But aye, not having issues breathing, just coughing or holding back coughing a lot. 

Were I to gauge what I currently have, the headache is a 6/10, the aches and pains are a 5.5/10, the cough is probably a 6/10. None of them debilitating, but feeling absolutely freezing and sore makes the whole thing pretty unpleasant. 

Thank f**k tynierose isnt looking after me though, the heartless b*****d. 

The increasing death toll in Italy needs to shown to the fuckwits that don't get it on a loop until it sinks in. 

That's what will happen if people can't take a telling. Unfortunately it will be those other than the selfish c***s that pay the price for it. 

Rest in peace Bairnardo, an all round good guy and decent poster if a little bit sit on the fence ish. 

I for one take solace in the fact it was the virus that killed him and not his home brew which would have given him a far more painful demise. 

People aren't getting it still.

GBX is on tonight so will be perfect for spotting the balloons still having large gatherings.

Some donkey just off getting a shoutout before going to some (presumably) scheme goblin's 35th party

15 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Yeah, chest is wheezy/irritated, like I constantly need to cough. You know like when you breathe something in or taste something that "catches" if that makes sense. But aye, not having issues breathing, just coughing or holding back coughing a lot. 

Were I to gauge what I currently have, the headache is a 6/10, the aches and pains are a 5.5/10, the cough is probably a 6/10. None of them debilitating, but feeling absolutely freezing and sore makes the whole thing pretty unpleasant. 

Thank f**k tynierose isnt looking after me though, the heartless b*****d. 

My totally unqualified diagnosis is that you've got the boring flu and this pish should be on PTTGOYN. If it gets any worse phone 111. @Tynierose

P.S. Have you managed to check your temperature?

Edited by welshbairn

18 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

God knows what the queues in Tesco will be like if they've started selling cocaine.

Fucking supermarkets, putting us small independent traders out of business.

3 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

You will be fine, it doesn't seem to have much impact on small people.

This is ok. 

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

So is Bairnardo.

This is brutal and uncalled for. Hurtful words at a sensitive time. 

I hope you are proud. Dont bother telling me if you are or not. Just know that I have feelings 

Just now, Tynierose said:

Nah real flu you can barely move never mind post stuff on a website.  Probably a viral thing he has, though if it escalates or is concerned he should contact the appropriate number.  To be honest though his symptoms seem mild so should just isolate and rest.

Right that's me done, I'm away back to Champ man and my beer.  

Have you signed Martin Palermo yet?

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

This is brutal and uncalled for. Hurtful words at a sensitive time. 

I hope you are proud. Dont bother telling me if you are or not. Just know that I have feelings 

I expected something far more barbed.  You must really feel ill.

I would apologise but we both know I wouldn’t mean it.

1 minute ago, Tynierose said:

Nah forgot about him, trying to sign a 17 year old Cristiano Ronaldo but the board won't give me the money as they haven't heard of him.

I would always go Man Utd and sign Palermo, zidane, Thuram and Cannavaro IIRC.

5 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

You're spunking money when you could go for Kallstrom, Tsigalko, Samba and Mark Kerr.

I always used to get zidane for £14 m and about the same for Martin Palermo and that would be the league guaranteed for Utd pretty much. 

IRL Martin Palermo was shit, he missed a hat trick of penalties once. 

Ant & Dec with no audience. Just weird. I’m not a big fan, but seeing as how I’m not going out tonight to a pub, restaurant, gym, club, football ground or the bingo... sitting with a glass of Chilean red and half-watching their show. It’s just weird. Anyway.... the red is rather lovely. Not as good as my favourite Washington State reds, but a good solid 8 out of 10.  Not too bad a Saturday night. Might round the day off by going for an enjoyable shite, accompanied by a freshly opened roll of Cushelle.

Edited by pozbaird