Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Guest Moomintroll
Didn't know you had chucked Tesco for a job at Ninewells m8.

You should try coming in and doing a shift in a Retailer right now you utter dickhead. The amount of abuse we are getting is unreal, we have had to ban several people in the last two days due to them being violent towards staff & other customers & a good friend of mine has had to be tested for Hepatitis after a piece of shit spat in his face & mouth. I am tired of your patronising shit & stupid Ainsley Harriot Memes.

Things are rather grim in Italy.  That's Italy though (i.e. not the magic haven that is the UK), so we should be fine dotting around as if we're a superior special case.  <_<

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-everyone-dies-alone-heartbreak-at-the-italian-hospital-on-the-brink-of-collapse-11961130?fbclid=IwAR2mv6Rr-VgwaiQSYEOZGXeAuHffbtaqWmpT8qiLR_i5gEfq_R7I_OvCo9A

Medics hold back tears as they describe the anguish for their patients who are scared and lonely in their last hours.

Their families haven't been able to pay their last respects or say goodbye. They can't because they are in lockdown quarantine.

It's a recurring theme now, everyone dies alone.

Just now, Moomintroll said:

You should try coming in and doing a shift in a Retailer right now you utter dickhead. The amount of abuse we are getting is unreal, we have had to ban several people in the last two days due to them being violent towards staff & other customers & a good friend of mine has had to be tested for Hepatitis after a piece of shit soat in his face & mouth. I am tired of your patronising shit & stupid Ainsley Harriot Memes.

^^^ sobbing uncontrollably

You're still not 'on the frontline' of a public health emergency though, so you can get off your cross (set up on your voluntary, unpaid overtime no doubt) as well.

13 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Has there ever been a comment that starts this isn't racist, but... that actually hasn't been racist?

I'm not a racist, but 

dark chocolate is bloody rank. Not a patch on the white artificial stuff.

1 hour ago, Tynierose said:

Correct but sadly we live in a society where the panic buying brain donor is king and the I'm alright Jack attitude is rife.

I've been bitterly disappointed by the horrible behaviour displayed by people thus far.

A nation of c***s.

Just back from a walk to and from my local Tesco. Maybe a mile and a half each way. Cumbernauld was designed to keep people and traffic apart, so on the path from Carrickstone down to Craigmarloch, we passed a lot of folk walking the dog, heading to or from Tesco, or just getting some exercise. Every single person we passed said a version of ‘hi ya, how’s it going’. Either initiated by ourselves, or the passing strangers. Not trying to come over all ‘birthday caird pish’ on P&B, but at least it was a bit of a positive thing, in amongst the bog roll hoarding and general cuntyness of some.

Guest Moomintroll
^^^ sobbing uncontrollably
You're still not 'on the frontline' of a public health emergency though, so you can get off your cross (set up on your voluntary, unpaid overtime no doubt) as well.
I get that & would not want to be anywhere near the NHS at this point, but by f**k we are dealing with a severe amount of shit right now & snidey attitudes like yours really do not help.

Just now, Moomintroll said:

I get that & would not want to be anywhere near the NHS at this point, but by f**k we are dealing with a severe amount of shit right now & snidey attitudes like yours really do not help.

If you're looking for help then contact a professional counselling service; this is the General Nonsense section of a Scottish football forum.

29 minutes ago, Kejan said:

Believe so.

Tim Martin has banned it from all his Weatherpoons. 

26 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

If I went into a Weatherspoons I’d expect to encounter worse things than the Coronavirus. 

It's Wetherspoons.  Wetherspoons!

AP.JPG.32f00dea38a89b0ab529b9d9f337d756.JPG