Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Pizza bases are a good thing to get just now. The Napolina ones are decent but Tesco's own are good too.

Cheese still seems to be in plentiful supply and toppings are limited only by your imagination. Don't let the panic buyers know or they'll be stocking up and having toilet roll and pasta pizza.

7 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

You've made it clear there that you think you can only be racist if you're explicitly using words like "chink" or pulling your eyes shut. I'm shut in the house all day but even considering that I can see I'm wasting my time speaking to someone this dense.

2 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

I'll take that red dot and no response as 

"I don't know what to say"

53 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
1 hour ago, highlandcowden said:
when I worked in booker cash and carry in the early nineties we would do this but management cottoned on and any accidental damages were just binned,rendering them useless to the hungry workers

Bloody hell, what Depot was that? Back then we used to shave mould off cheese rather than bin it.

inverness-fancy a mars bar?knife "accidentally" through box of 48,jobs a good 'un.happy times

5 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

So is there anyway possible in your opinion to criticise the actions of people from another country without being racist?

Some countries are nasty dictatorships.  Saying so isn't racist.

Some countries treat women very poorly.  Saying so isn't racist.

Some countries are very corrupt.

The list goes on.

What is racist is suggesting that these countries are inherently flawed and these problems are their own fault because they are a just a bunch of foreigners. 

7 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Pizza bases are a good thing to get just now. The Napolina ones are decent but Tesco's own are good too.

Cheese still seems to be in plentiful supply and toppings are limited only by your imagination. Don't let the panic buyers know or they'll be stocking up and having toilet roll and pasta pizza.

You mean a deep fried bol-log-naz-ze pizza?

Coronavirus won't know what's hit it.

1 minute ago, Fullerene said:

Some countries are nasty dictatorships.  Saying so isn't racist.

Some countries treat women very poorly.  Saying so isn't racist.

Some countries are very corrupt.

The list goes on.

What is racist is suggesting that these countries are inherently flawed and these problems are their own fault because they are a just a bunch of foreigners. 

Indeed, please quote me where I have said anything remotely like "It's their own fault because they are a bunch of foreigners"

All I have done it criticise the eating habits and hygiene of some places and some people within China.

There are underlying reasons for this, poverty being the main one.

But it's a problem that has to be addressed.

4 minutes ago, bobbykdy said:

They're going to have to restrict deliveries to the vulnerable only. Last time I looked there were no slots at all available with Sainsbury and nothing for 3 weeks with Tesco. It's a massively inefficient way of distributing food, the fit and young should pick and transport their own and leave the delivery service for those who need it.

Edited by welshbairn

8 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

By stopping all trade and making them poorer. Genius.

That's a shocker.

This morning we delivered to three nursing homes however wee struggled as they couldnt get what they wanted as we dont have the stock. They got under half of the items they asked for.
Home shop certainly way forward but now staff and drivers are going off sick ( 12 weeks staff can be off for )
Store this morning at 6, we had easy over 100 people queuing outside waiting to come in.

24 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

Indeed, please quote me where I have said anything remotely like "It's their own fault because they are a bunch of foreigners"

All I have done it criticise the eating habits and hygiene of some places and some people within China.

Look a who gave you greenies for this.  Says it all really.