Coronavirus (COVID-19)

7 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Lucky you have 847 bog rolls then.

Did you have any in your sheds?

6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

though he was an excellent Mayor of London

Clearly.

https://www.ft.com/content/d6b1aad0-2f9b-11e9-ba00-0251022932c8

Apparently two folk in my work sent home with symptoms. Yesterday one of the desks was still covered with used tissues. I doubt they’ve got it but you never know. 

On a separate note Im potentially getting a decent redundancy but not sure whether to take it with possible nick of the job market in a month or two.

Any P&B advice? 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️

7 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Apparently two folk in my work sent home with symptoms. Yesterday one of the desks was still covered with used tissues. I doubt they’ve got it but you never know. 

On a separate note Im potentially getting a decent redundancy but not sure whether to take it with possible nick of the job market in a month or two.

Any P&B advice? 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️

Take it. Use the money to self isolate on patterned silk bog rolls, fray bentos and Aunty Bessies. Do an online degree at the Open University. When you emerge from your cocoon and make your way out into the wasteland the jobs market will be in a serious state of imbalance. 

Guest bernardblack
Posts on Facebook like this really help the current situation. 
"Shops and work will be closed". IMG-20200317-WA0006.jpg.0680e6cd6761945deb7f1684d1b00b72.jpg
Seriously, what a stupid cow. 

That post has angered me severely

Right, tinfoil hats back on chaps. 

I know Knightswood Bear already speculated the theory a couple of hundred pages back, but is anyone else wondering whether this isn’t actually a result of hoi sin bat  ((c) throbber) that was a couple of days past it’s sell by date but instead some biological warfare experiment gone wrong and escaped? 

Epiecentre is the middle of China that no-one in the Western world could’ve pinned on a map last year, Iran seems disproportionately badly affected while Russia seems almost immune. All coincidence? 

So in the space of a few days we have moved from 'mitigation' to 'supression'.  I am pretty sure supression was the policy that the World Health Organisation was promoting all along; that other countries have adopted; and that other countries are achieving through forcing closures in many areas rather than using advisory measures.

I am pretty sure Sturgeon does not want to turn this into a party political issue but maybe Scotland needs to be questioning the validity of the UK approach.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-govt-ramped-up-measures-after-new-prediction-of-250-000-deaths-11958680

5 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

Right, tinfoil hats back on chaps. 

I know Knightswood Bear already speculated the theory a couple of hundred pages back, but is anyone else wondering whether this isn’t actually a result of hoi sin bat  ((c) throbber) that was a couple of days past it’s sell by date but instead some biological warfare experiment gone wrong and escaped? 

Epiecentre is the middle of China that no-one in the Western world could’ve pinned on a map last year, Iran seems disproportionately badly affected while Russia seems almost immune. All coincidence? 

Bit of a shit bio weapon if it only takes out auld c***s already at deaths door whilst leaving the young, handsome fit and healthy (like myself) able to continue to do 50 push ups before breakfast.