Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Ah fair dues, yeah, I mistyped it.
But its scary, worst case projections have the entire population of the UK, France, Italy and Spain being entirely wiped out, and your still not hit the total amount.
I think theyve already slowed the infection down more than they did with the Swine Flu outbreak though.
Mostly brown and yellow people though mate.

9 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Could you not just buy a box of Kleenex instead?

I don't think there's much place for logical thinking in a discussion about supermarkets globally running out of bog roll.

4 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Im trying to get the wife put in.  Any tips?

^^^battered again IMO

Less than 5 minutes. P&B is returning to it's glory days. 

They're at a supermarket to panic buy like the rest of the wallopers out in force at the weekend: they're just seething because they got there last and got f**k all. Like the roasters fighting for the last frozen turkey and two pints of milk on Christmas Eve.

Still lives with his parents, who have already hoarded type post IMO.

12 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

f**k this shit. I'm going out to party and disgrace myself this weekend in case those lockdowns come here and I don't get another opportunity for a while. 

Didn’t fully understand the announcement at full pelt there but looks like total shut down until the 19th of April then take it from there. No mention of the borders being closed at this stage, but I assume it will be “Essential” travel only.

37 minutes ago, Ross. said:

Didn’t fully understand the announcement at full pelt there but looks like total shut down until the 19th of April then take it from there. No mention of the borders being closed at this stage, but I assume it will be “Essential” travel only.

As long as you don't get deported because you're foreign.

7 minutes ago, Slenderman said:

Think Disney are behind it. Coincidence that Disney+ is rolled out to most other countries next Tuesday.

Ooooo good point. Walt was an out and out Sevco boy.

I used to think that the only red wine that was drinkable was produced by Nazi countries.

Australia, Spain, France, Italy, USA, Germany, Austria, Chile, Argentina etc.

Maybe the virus is following the same route.

Edited by charon

We’ve to avoid pubs, restaurants, non-essential channel etc now. I can’t help but feel an official ban on them would’ve been better, given a large % of this country will still go.

18 minutes ago, charon said:

Wasn't there a line you typed into windows xp or earlier that returned the phrase 'bill gates is a w****r' or something?

Slightly out with your timeline, but yes - the Easter Egg was found buried deep within the code for C64 Basic