Coronavirus (COVID-19)

"We are following the government's advice to strike a balance between protecting public health and maintaining business activity, and will continue to do so," said Nick Rust, chief executive of the British Horseracing Authority.

That says it all for me.

Guest SJP79
2 minutes ago, red23 said:

Anyone seen the Weegie blokes video where he claims that coronavirus has been introduced on purpose to depopulate the world to save having to pay out pensions to older folk? and that Boris Johnson wanted to bring it in.

What's more scary than his brainless view is the people in the comments section "100% this is what's happening!!" "omg he's right!"

The cost to the global economy will be far greater than the cost of lets say 1 million pensions or maybe what lets say 100k in the UK

I don't want to post the link yet as i don't want to help such utter drivel become viral 🙄

Some real neeps around.

Guest SJP79
5 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Malaga-based Atlético Portada Alta have confirmed their 21-year-old coach Francisco García has died having tested positive for coronavirus and suffering from leukaemia .

😞

This is the reason why we must protect the weak and vulnerable by following the guidelines and being proactive not reactive.

Edited by SJP79

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Richard Branson eh.... The peoples billionaire, man of quotes like "train your people so they are able to leave, treat them so they dont want to"

Another one showing his true colours. This is "we are all in this together" all over again. Some people simply looking for other to take the hit on their behalf.

Utter utter c**t of a man. Hope he catches it and dies.

In other new, my local Sainsbury's has been panic bought out of Stella, Corona and Bud. Tennents supply seems safe for now but this is a worrying development

No idea why Branson's behaviour should in any way surprise. An absolute wankspangle of the first order, and always fucking has been.

My absolute No.1 for "you've got a terminal disease, who are you taking with you", is Fucking Sir b*****ding James Cunting Dyson. Sucked on the taxpayer's tit for decades until one of his ideas finally made a profit, then fucked off to the Union-free, H&S-blind paradise of SE Asia. Never mind Covid-19, a slow, agonising decline due to a disease that gradually eats your skin while producing a residue attractive to flies would do for both of these dicksplashes.

7 minutes ago, Snafu said:

'We've all got the virus, na na na na!' British tourists taunt police with coronavirus chant as officers enforce lockdown rules in Benidorm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8116745/Weve-got-virus-na-na-na-na-British-tourists-taunt-police-coronavirus-Benidorm.html

Police in Benidorm had run-ins with Brits as they tried to disperse large groups who had spent much of the day drinking take-away alcohol on the streets on Saturday

Police in Benidorm had run-ins with Brits as they tried to disperse large groups who had spent much of the day drinking take-away alcohol on the streets on Saturday

Yep! no worldwide pandemic is going to stop them from having a holiday since they paid for it. The sense of entitlement from these tourists is overwhelming.

Gammon faced fucks, i can't imagine a worse place. Tenerife was bad enough when i went.

Edited by red23

3 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

No idea why Branson's behaviour should in any way surprise. An absolute wankspangle of the first order, and always fucking has been.

My absolute No.1 for "you've got a terminal disease, who are you taking with you", is Fucking Sir b*****ding James Cunting Dyson. Sucked on the taxpayer's tit for decades until one of his ideas finally made a profit, then fucked off to the Union-free, H&S-blind paradise of SE Asia. Never mind Covid-19, a slow, agonising decline due to a disease that gradually eats your skin while producing a residue attractive to flies would do for both of these dicksplashes.

I hate people that sit on the fence...

1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

Being a polis in Benidorm must be the most soul destroying job going.

Mrs WRK was due to go to a hen weekend there this Friday (her business partner's daughter's)*. The look of relief when her flights were cancelled was actually pretty touching.

*Worth pointing out that she and her partner would have been the oldest there by a couple of decades.

4 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Word of the week ....wankspangle

3 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Mrs WRK was due to go to a hen weekend there this Friday (her business partner's daughter's)*. The look of relief when her flights were cancelled was actually pretty touching.

*Worth pointing out that she and her partner would have been the oldest there by a couple of decades.

Guaranteed to get banged senseless by a couple of pensionable-age Spanish lotharios then..........😜

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

4 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Guaranteed to get banged senseless by a couple of pensionable-age Spanish lotharios then..........😜

Meh.. saves me a job, I suppose.*

*confident that Mrs WRK does not read P&B. If this is my last post, mind....

7 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Being a polis in Benidorm must be the most soul destroying job going.

Nah. Must be the occasional diversion of beating the shit out of some pissed-up, tattooed, shaven-headed, brexity twat.

Wow! Look at me condoning police brutality.

(Aplogies to all the nice, baldy, tattooed chaps on here)

14 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Agreed but I love to see them forced into dropping the mask and revealing themselves to be the absolute shitebags they are. 

3 hours ago, L'immortale Par said:

Any self-respecting P&B poster will simply have this in their death certificate:

6F9C2C87-F421-40A1-B73E-8B9C165457EC.jpeg

On my gravestone I'm having:

They said "It's the hope that kills you"

Was it f**k, it was the cunting coronavirus.