Coronavirus (COVID-19)

31 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Yellow means partially closed. Hope our boffins and decision makers are better than theirs.

image.thumb.png.9ba76459348db02dd1d01478a521a676.png

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/12/how-do-coronavirus-containment-measures-vary-across-europe

That map will come in handy when you get asked in a pub quiz (in 6 months time) "Which country borders North Macedonia to its east"?

28 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

Hell is other people doesn't mean other people are c***s. It means we can never escape the feeling of being judged by them and this perceived judgement following us through life causes us pain.

Like a manky b*****d who doesn't want to wash his hands after a pish in a public toilet, but feels he has to because others are watching.

Happy to help :)

You watch people in public toilets? :o

8 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Branson nett worth: $4.1 billion (which I suppose is $4,100,000,000 rather than the $4,100,000,000,000 of my youth)

Nr of employees (Virgin Atlantic): 8,571

8,571 x 8 x (say) $500.00/week = $34,284,000. Even at £1,000.00/week it would be "only" $68,568,000

Also, people could take the hit of 8 weeks and then be made redundant regardless, leaving them even deeper in the shit.

We jokingly got a gift of toilet roll for our wedding, in a bag with a wedding card in it.

Hotel allowed us to store things there after the wedding until today.

Just discovered that someone has genuinely stolen a wedding card for a single roll of toilet paper.

What a fucking world.

Guest SJP79

No health care system in the world is capable of treating the sort of numbers they are predicting. 

Lets hope they are wrong and it is much less.

17 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

That map will come in handy when you get asked in a pub quiz (in 6 months time) "Which country borders North Macedonia to its east"?

Has Albania taken advantage of this crisis to annex Finland?

1 minute ago, ICTChris said:

Has Albania taken advantage of this crisis to annex Finland?

Yellow are partially closed. Confused me for a minute, too. Different numbering system might have helped.

Just now, Jacksgranda said:

Yellow are partially closed. Confused me for a minute, too. Different numbering system might have helped.

I think what he's alluding to is that according to the map, Finland is Albania. And Germany is Austria.

Go back a couple of pages and look at today's YouTube from Dr. John Campbell. He explains all.
Have just got through all of the posts since last night so fair enough. There's a fair amount of false information doing the rounds as usual so seeing it shared as 'true or not' is what bothered me. The only public health info I'm currently taking seriously is from the good Doctor Leitch.