Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Getting into Origami come the lockdown I reckon.

Howzabout the P&B ‘Football Quilt’ ? I might get in touch with the Hibs bois to see if we can coordinate a 6ft x 6ft panel of Sir David Gray’s injury time Cup Winning Goal in 2016. All of us Hibs fans are dead handy with needles, ken....

1 hour ago, SweeperDee said:

Oh don’t be sorry at all, I know that’s the case, it’s the diddies believing everything they read online that think the supply chain of bog roll is going to be fucked by China.

That's not it though is it? Folk are stockpiling toilet roll incase they get stuck inside for a few weeks. It has f**k all to do with "supply chains from China". 

1 minute ago, Raidernation said:

Announcing at a press conference here in ‘murca that they want to try to put those with Covid in the same facilities....
Leper colony anyone?

It's a bit like the plot of Johnny English.

1 hour ago, Fratelli said:

If a worker is symptomatic then they'll need to self isolate and that'll be that.

If a worker is symptomatic and tests positive then a number of their colleagues will also need to self isolate and it'll make the staffing crisis even worse.

That's the obviously unofficial line I was told after one of the meetings on Friday. 

3 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

Announcing at a press conference here in ‘murca that they want to try to put those with Covid in the same facilities....
Leper colony anyone?

They tried that in the 1970's with that mentalist Jim Jones mad cult in Jonestown, Guyana. 

Didn't work out too well....