Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Meh, I don't mind that. They are obviously doing it to maximise profit but if it's more expensive it might mean folk won't panic buy as many items. Though my pictures in the previous post certainly don't support that theory.

I really do hate the human race at times.
Somebody was saying about purchases going through the till ( only so many allowed ) still not happened. We however have wrote it so people stop being selfish c***s and leave some for others. Is working slightly but still had to argue to a gentleman who wanted to take 27 handwashes. Meh was pretty eventful

Somebody was saying about purchases going through the till ( only so many allowed ) still not happened. We however have wrote it so people stop being selfish c***s and leave some for others. Is working slightly but still had to argue to a gentleman who wanted to take 27 handwashes. Meh was pretty eventful
Have they moved the foodbank donation boxes yet? They are near the exit down here and I fully expect them to be raided sooner or later.

Mebbe if they didn't scrap every single social event while broadcasting KILLER VIRUS THREATENS US ALL stories on the news and social media 24/7 then the general moron public wouldn't have decided to spend their suddenly free time stockpiling items from their nearest supermarket. What did they think was going to happen?

It's hard to see how a government and society could be managing the warm-up stage of an epidemic quite as incompetently as the UK right now.

17 minutes ago, tbsouth said:

Utter bollocks......i have had many colds and flu - chest infections...this was completely different

It was named in late December but had been on the go before obviously.

I am currently in talks with Weinstein for a hollywood blockbuster..

Where's that Cheryl Cole gif?

5 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
9 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
Meh, I don't mind that. They are obviously doing it to maximise profit but if it's more expensive it might mean folk won't panic buy as many items. Though my pictures in the previous post certainly don't support that theory.

Just Throbber thinking about his personal hygiene 

7 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
10 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

What was said? Details.

What was his justification?

17 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Dumfries Tesco. Fucking idiots. Thankfully got the wee one milk as there is f**k all left now. IMG-20200315-WA0023.jpegIMG-20200315-WA0022.jpegIMG-20200315-WA0021.jpegIMG-20200315-WA0020.jpegIMG-20200315-WA0025.jpegIMG-20200315-WA0024.jpeg

8:30pm on a Sunday night during a global pandemic. Did you think you'd have your pick of the loaves and 45 different brands of toilet roll?

22 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
25 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

14 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

What was said? Details.

What was his justification?

Aye, this..