Coronavirus (COVID-19)

1 minute ago, Snafu said:

Have you tried looting it for toilet paper?

He said when he dropped my stuff in that there was none in van! I ordered my stuff last week. No sausages.

29 minutes ago, H Wragg said:

For those that 'had it' last year, Prof Jason Leitch, who appears to be becoming this thing's John Curtice, said on Off The Ball yesterday in response to someone who said they had the symptoms before this outbreak happened that they'd had the cold.

Utter bollocks......i have had many colds and flu - chest infections...this was completely different

It was named in late December but had been on the go before obviously.

I am currently in talks with Weinstein for a hollywood blockbuster..

One of our granddaughters offered to get us a few bits and bobs - she came back with everything on the list - spuds, purple milk, toilet roll, kitchen roll and baby wipes. Got it in a convenience store at a filling station. Went on to Tesco in Cookstown where there was nada, apparently. Where's [mention=17699]G_Man1985[/mention] when you need him?
Dont come to Tesco. We seem to be fucked.

It’s really tough on all the wee companies that live hand to mouth but shameful to see huge companies that rake out tens of millions for shareholders and bosses suddenly have to face going tits up over not being able to trade properly for a short while. 

Just now, G_Man1985 said:

Dont come to Tesco. We seem to be fucked.

I was in Tesco in Cookstown on Friday (I mentioned this on another post - had to collect one of the grandsons from school as his mother was working and his usual standby taximan was otherwise engaged) and I've never seen anything like it in Tesco before. Rows of empty shelves (not necessarily essential stuff) and they had a queue system for the checkouts. You had to wait and then got called forward, which I found a bit disconcerting, I usually wander along until I find an empty one/one with a tidy checkouter.

We have put 100 lines back up to full price...

Yes we are c***s
Meh, I don't mind that. They are obviously doing it to maximise profit but if it's more expensive it might mean folk won't panic buy as many items. Though my pictures in the previous post certainly don't support that theory.

I really do hate the human race at times.