Coronavirus (COVID-19)

1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

Tears at a guy in Perth being annoyed at a shop not being fully stocked at 6pm on a Sunday night during a global pandemic. Only eclipsed by some moon howler in Forfar claiming he had coronavirus prior to its outbreak in China.

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/health/hipster-claiming-to-have-covid-18-20200309194292

One of our granddaughters offered to get us a few bits and bobs - she came back with everything on the list - spuds, purple milk, toilet roll, kitchen roll and baby wipes. Got it in a convenience store at a filling station. Went on to Tesco in Cookstown where there was nada, apparently. Where's @G_Man1985 when you need him?

9 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Things are going to move very quickly from this point onwards. 

Most European countries are effectively shutting down for the next 3 weeks, with only supermarkets and chemists remaining open. 

Expect the same in the UK in the next few days. 

The French are keeping fag shops open

2 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

One of our granddaughters offered to get us a few bits and bobs - she came back with everything on the list - spuds, purple milk, toilet roll, kitchen roll and baby wipes. Got it in a convenience store at a filling station. Went on to Tesco in Cookstown where there was nada, apparently. Where's @G_Man1985 when you need him?

He's busy packing his Transit with staff discounted goodies. 

I’ve not even been to the shops. My Mrs done a normal online shop last week but I would like to think i have enough friends / neighbours locally that if I needed a paracetamol or tea bag etc I could get hold of one and if anyone asked us we would reciprocate. f**k being stuck in a mile long till queue with disease ridden wankers !!

The deliver driver will probably hey the virus.
Every little helps

2 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Mate in Bologna says tobacconists open there too. Viewed as an essential resource. Smoking will be a factor in the very high mortality reported in Italy.

The Chinese are chain smokers as well though

For those that 'had it' last year, Prof Jason Leitch, who appears to be becoming this thing's John Curtice, said on Off The Ball yesterday in response to someone who said they had the symptoms before this outbreak happened that they'd had the cold.