Coronavirus (COVID-19)

3 minutes ago, tbsouth said:

I had it...you may not agree but....

it's actually the scientific facts of this outbreak that don't agree with you and decisively so. I'm merely the bearer of this bad news to people like yourself on this thread who are either chronic attention seekers or utter morons.

Edited by vikingTON

Likewise back in December, very unusual symptoms one of the worst I've ever had and went for my chest. I don't know maybe that was it.  Most of the family got it as well, my sister was worse than myself, her recovery took more than a month, but at least my father and mother both who are at risk didn't get it.

I had something very similar in december. It was a chest infection and not covid-19.

1 minute ago, Snafu said:

There must be a few flu viruses that go around under the radar which never get flagged unless they come from China, why always China?

Next time there is a flu jab offered end of the year I'll take it regardless.

Except when it's from the middle East or Spain. China are taking over recently right enough.

37 minutes ago, tbsouth said:

Forfar area, a few others had something similar at the same time, no runny nose, started with a sore throat then the next day straight into the chest and that was it for 3 weeks.

29 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Likewise back in December, very unusual symptoms one of the worst I've ever had and went for my chest. I don't know maybe that was it.  Most of the family got it as well, my sister was worse than myself, her recovery took more than a month, but at least my father and mother both who are at risk didn't get it.

Right, yes thousands of people had the flu over December. Myself and many folk I know had it over Christmas time.  Felt shite as well.

But you're aware there's a newly discovered virus going around the world?  The first confirmed cases in the U.K. were  31st January. Did you get officially tested and told that it was a new mystery virus, but let's just keep it between ourselves?  

Or did you maybe have a bad dose of flu and have now personally classed this as coronavirus?

Just been to Tesco in Perth (Crieff road).  

No soap, toilet roll, paracetamol, bleach, potatoes, bananas,pasta, rice and the meat section has been decimated.

Precious little dog food, cereal, bread, washing up liquid and detergents.

People can actually GTF.

I’ve not even been to the shops. My Mrs done a normal online shop last week but I would like to think i have enough friends / neighbours locally that if I needed a paracetamol or tea bag etc I could get hold of one and if anyone asked us we would reciprocate. f**k being stuck in a mile long till queue with disease ridden wankers !!

28 minutes ago, Binos said:

Matt Hancock looks mentally unwell

Don't think his constitution is up for dealing with this

If he's ill he'll probably announce it from behind the Telegraph paywall again.

3 hours ago, tbsouth said:

I had the virus in December...it was 3 brutal weeks then it got better.

3 hours ago, tbsouth said:
Forfar area, a few others had something similar at the same time, no runny nose, started with a sore throat then the next day straight into the chest and that was it for 3 weeks.

Just as I was admiring the international whiff of P&B and our diaspora being located far and wide and evidently even in Hubei Province - suddenly the previously unreported fact that this thing has been in Angus for several months is revealed.

Edited by tarapoa

Guest Bob Mahelp

Things are going to move very quickly from this point onwards. 

Most European countries are effectively shutting down for the next 3 weeks, with only supermarkets and chemists remaining open. 

Expect the same in the UK in the next few days. 

Just now, tarapoa said:

Just as I was admiring the international whiff of P&B and our diaspora being located far and wide and evidently even in Hubei Province - suddenly the previously unreported fact that this thing has been in Angus for several months is revealed.

I knew i should never have ate that bat bridie...