Coronavirus (COVID-19)

2 minutes ago, virginton said:

You quite clearly didn't have the coronavirus, what with it being found only in Wuhan province in December 2019. The idea that it was also floating around some hick towns in Scotland is nonsense.

September wasn't it

You quite clearly didn't have the coronavirus, what with it being found only in Wuhan province in December 2019. The idea that it was also floating around some hick towns in Scotland is nonsense.

I had it around about New Year’s Day and so did my wife.

12 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Likewise back in December, very unusual symptoms one of the worst I've ever had and went for my chest. I don't know maybe that was it.  Most of the family got it as well, my sister was worse than myself, her recovery took more than a month, but at least my father and mother both who are at risk didn't get it.

Mentioned it previously, but I had the flu jab in early November and then came down with a nasty flu like condition at the end of November.  I visited my parents just as it came on but they didn’t get it. Not in any way suggesting it was Covid-19 but it was nasty whatever it was and presumably not amongst the strains in the current vaccine. 

Just now, dirty dingus said:

Well that's my spring trip to Morocco fucked, they have pulled down the shutters.

I'd say most people's trips to wherever from wherever are going to be fucked for months. 

16 minutes ago, virginton said:

I had it...you may not agree but....

cov.jpg

2 minutes ago, Binos said:

Matt Hancock looks mentally unwell

Don't think his constitution is up for dealing with this

Mind that video of him standing next to some female Tory candidate looking like a cleaner shaven Sutcliffe. What a freak.

Meanwhile.

https://twitter.com/Allbrig

htPercy/status/1239176471446458372?s=20