Coronavirus (COVID-19)

My wedding is tomorrow, and has been planned for years. I was the one who said we shouldn't pay extra for wedding insurance as "what's going to cancel it?"
Absolute NAP at some point today we get told all social gatherings over 100 people are banned.
Just tell all the c***s you don't like that they are no longer invited.

2 minutes ago, peasy23 said:
59 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:
My wedding is tomorrow, and has been planned for years. I was the one who said we shouldn't pay extra for wedding insurance as "what's going to cancel it?"
Absolute NAP at some point today we get told all social gatherings over 100 people are banned.

Just tell all the c***s you don't like that they are no longer invited.

Starting with the bride.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

I'm sure it'll be fine mate and you'll have a great day.

Probably best not to exchange and bodily fluids with the wife though.

Just to be safe.

That’s me off the phone to NHS111; saying I need to self isolate for 7 days since I have had a headache for two days and my temperature is touching 38, albeit I don’t feel particularly feverish, nor do I have a particularly persistent cough. Washing your hands and using hand sanitiser seems to do f**k all then. 🤷‍♀️

2 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Washing your hands and using hand sanitiser seems to do f**k all then. 🤷‍♀️

It reduces your risk, it's not a magic vaccination that immunises you completely cause you've rubbed some gel on your hands once every 6 hours.

14 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Not far off it,  the first 6/12 were torture with so many bugs, since then the old immune system kicked in nicely.   It is the same pattern every week though with the same couple of  nodes slightly raised, the same mildly  sore throat though.   I find a few beers on a Friday fixes all before starting afresh on the Monday.

Thought I was at death's door last Friday but back to full health 24 hours later with a good bit of caffeine and sweatyness.

1 minute ago, L'immortale Par said:

Thought I was at death's door last Friday but back to full health 24 hours later with a good bit of caffeine and sweatyness.

Just the usual then?

29 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

On a serious note public figures such as Hudson  Adoi etc testing positive and saying they have symptoms like a mild cold will help assuage fears and mass hysteria as the general public will pay more attention to someone like him than scientific research.

I also have  mild cold symptons today.  This happens to me every Friday working in general practice though .  It's quite a pattern actually as by Monday I'm good to go then few days of patients coughing on me results in by Friday having a sore throat etc.   

#prayfortynie