Coronavirus (COVID-19)

158 people were placed in the Patient Under Investigation (PUI) programme

People could protect themselves by washing their hands frequently and avoiding crowded areas, Dr Tanarak said.

Stand back everyone, we think there is going to be a big move in the next day or two.

9 hours ago, Tight John McVeigh is a tit said:

With that kind of response, the health department individual should be invited onto this thread, he would fit right in.

Nope, they would be more competent, if they did. Remember this Government are just a bunch of old Generals from the army.

This is from Tuesday, after Japan had already sent a plane in and the USA had a plane on the way.

"So far, no countries have sent planes to evacuate their people from China. We have to cooperate with China. Some countries wanted to evacuate their citizens but they must receive permission from China first. Now, all countries, including Thailand, have prepared for evacuation," said Mr Don.

However, Reuters reported that on Tuesday Japan sent a chartered Boeing 767 to retrieve a number of its nationals in Wuhan.

@Moomintroll Thai Government have sent out a statement that we should not be in crowded areas where Chinese citizens may be....Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Phuket.

Stay safe.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/1846299/coronavirus-outbreak-possible-in-major-tourist-centres 

4 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

@Moomintroll Thai Government have sent out a statement that we should not be in crowded areas where Chinese citizens may be....Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Phuket.

Stay safe.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/1846299/coronavirus-outbreak-possible-in-major-tourist-centres 

Stay safe buddy, we all like a laugh and a joke about these kinds of things but I genuinely hope nobody on here has to deal with this Virus.

Guest Moomintroll
[mention=72852]Moomintroll[/mention] Thai Government have sent out a statement that we should not be in crowded areas where Chinese citizens may be....Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Phuket.
Stay safe.
Sure I will be fine@SlipperyP , I am in a crowded area where a lot of Russian Nationals are. Some Chinese here but they are almost exclusively wearing masks, obviously have no idea which Province they are from but they are taking far more precautions than anyone else.

Guest Moomintroll
[mention=72852]Moomintroll[/mention] Thai Government have sent out a statement that we should not be in crowded areas where Chinese citizens may be....Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Phuket.
Stay safe.
Genuine thanks for passing that on Slips, the Resort we are staying at seem to have a handle on everything & are posting daily updates in the Reception Area.

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:

Sure I will be fine@SlipperyP , I am in a crowded area where a lot of Russian Nationals are. Some Chinese here but they are almost exclusively wearing masks, obviously have no idea which Province they are from but they are taking far more precautions than anyone else.

Ok. If I here or read anything that I think you need to know, I'll PM you. Don't want to start scaring the masses on here.

Enjoy yourself.

8 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Can you not tell from their regional dialect?

9 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

Have any P&B'ers had sex with a live, wild or farm animal?

corona.jpg

Those Aberdeen fans, up to no good as always...

8 hours ago, doulikefish said:

Ba suspending all flights to China

He doesn't like flying at the best of times tbf.