The 2020 Draft thread.

peasy23

Had a feeling GB would go Quarter Back if they were trading up. If he turns out to be another fucking Hall of Fame QB for Green Bay I'm giving up the game in a strop. They need to have a shit quarterback for at least a few seasons when we have only had one decent one since Luckman in the 1940s...

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

2nd and 3rd I believe

Glad Lions didn't manage to trade down and still get Okudah

Vikings and Packers both went with risky looking picks. If Love turns into another Hall of Fane QB, I will go on a killing spree.

Browns must be delighted, got their top pick at 10 probably. Think Panthers will be pleased getting Brown too.

I'm slightly disappointed that so many OLine men have gone, was hoping to get Cesar Ruiz. Also worried we will pick a TE, as none of them have gone yet.

Of course the most important news is that (The Bully Wee) Clyde has been drafted....

Not sure what to make of the Niners picks. A WR and DL were an obvious need but I am surprised they selected the DL first. I think the feeling is that beyond Kinlaw there wasn't a lot of great talent available for the position so they were forced to get him in before they selected a WR otherwise they probably would have ended up with Lamb. The Aiyuk selection is a good one but not sure about giving up the picks to jump to 25 to get him when he probably would be available at 31 anyway. The time for the Niners to win the SuperBowl is arguably right now so these guys need to make an impact right away.

Edited by RiG

What the f**k are the Packers doing? Terrible pick

It's even more strange of a pick when the Packers already have two backup QB's in Manny Wilkins & Tim Boyle. That & Rodgers has another couple of seasons in him yet so in effect it's 1st round pick for a player not even under consideration as a starter for three seasons most likely (assuming Love is still there).