The 2020 Draft thread.

peasy23

I’ve never really got into the draft because Seattle always pick late or just trade away their first round pick anyway. Rumours are they might go for Yannick. I’d be happy with that.Β 

I'm unreasonably excited for this tonight. It's live and it's sport related so I need to see every single second of it.

My prediction is that I get really hyped up for the Cardinals picking at 8. they trade back, and I fall asleep on the couch and miss them picking somewhere in the mid teens.

Falcons apparently going hard to get the No. 2 pick and get Young. Will need to be a good offer for the Skins to turn down arguably the best player in the draft.

2 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Peter Schrager generally well connected

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001110606/article/peter-schrager-2020-nfl-mock-draft-30-tua-tagovailoa-slides

In that scenario Dolphins must think either 1) someone is going to trade up to take Herbert at 4 or 2) the Giants are going to draft Herbert

The chatter is that they're trading up for a tackle, not a QB. Scenes if true.Β 

18 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Chat now is Dolphins want to get to 3 so they can package that pick to get to 1

I saw something that the Dolphins were going to offer the Lions 18, 26 and 39 for 3.Β  If they got that then they could offer 3 and 5 for 1.Β  Would the Bengals go for that?Β  THey could then draft their QB in Tua or Herbert and also another top talent, possibly Okudah or one of the tackles?

I dont' think the Bengals will go for it, they'll take Burrow at 1.

If you could get 3 and 5 for the number 1 pick I would take it and run.

I like burrow and he will probably have a great career but he had 1 amazing season after being second choice at Ohio.

Tua and an other could have every bit as good a career, sure he has injury concerns but he did look every bit as good as Burrow before he got injured

If the Bengals truly believe that Joe Burrow is a franchise QB then they should take him. No matter what the Dolphins offer. They will get absolutely slaughtered if Burrow goes on to be a superstar whileΒ they are left with a guyΒ who can't stay healthy(Tua), a guy who just isn't very good(Herbert), or Andy Dalton, as their QB for the next few years.

Edited by The Chief

15 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

My son was born on April 13th so looks like il have company for the draft tonight. His mum bought a couple of outfits for him......which one should I pop him in tonight?IMG_2959.jpgIMG_2960.jpg
He looks disgusted in both to be fair

Congratulations. Seahawks obviously πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

I’d say he’s upset by the Giants but embracing some grunge air guitar in the Seattle outfit πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited by jagfox99