The 2020 Draft thread.

peasy23

It's going to be a really weird set up having a "virtual" draft. I am glad they are going ahead with it though. I don't know about anyone else but with this whole coronavirus situation going on I really need something fun to focus my attention on and distract me from the depression of the rising daily death toll.
We don't even have a 1st Round pick and yet I can't remember ever being as excited for the Draft.

Just great to have a sporting event to look forward to.

42 minutes ago, die hard doonhamer said:

What on earth happened with 1-4 for Young to fall to 5?

Bengals took Burrow, Washington took Jerry Jeudy, Miami took Tua and the Giants took Andrew Thomas.

I was going to say that I'v edone a few and various silly things have happened - I did one and Young ended up being taken eighth - but that isn't too crazy, aside from Jeudy but even that isn't unimaginable for the Redskins.

5 hours ago, ICTChris said:

NFL GM seems an easy job

image.thumb.png.bfa5b29bbffe28de626db89bc82334f9.png

I know. I did one for the Lions and got three first round picks from the Dolphins for the #3 pick. Don't know where Bob Quinn is getting all this 'You can only trade if you have a trade partner' rubbish from.

You can never tell what teams are really thinking this close to the draft because they deliberately put misinformation out there to hide what their intentions really are. But just going by the things I have read and reading between the lines, it seems to me that neither Miami or the Chargers are all that enthusiastic about either Tua or Justin Herbert. I am looking down the draft board and having a tough time coming up with destinations for them if they are still sitting there when Carolina is on the clock. Surely the Dolphins are going to draft one of them?

It’s amazing the amount of people that get paid to mock draft.
I have saw some of them and thought do you know anything about the team your talking about but I guess they need to create a bit of controversy to get clicks and comments

1 hour ago, The Chief said:

You can never tell what teams are really thinking this close to the draft because they deliberately put misinformation out there to hide what their intentions really are. But just going by the things I have read and reading between the lines, it seems to me that neither Miami or the Chargers are all that enthusiastic about either Tua or Justin Herbert. I am looking down the draft board and having a tough time coming up with destinations for them if they are still sitting there when Carolina is on the clock. Surely the Dolphins are going to draft one of them?

I think if neither of them go to those 2 then you're looking at the patriots and saints for the next possible fits, or maybe even the dolphins or chargers at the top of 2. Could be quite a slide.