The 2020 Draft thread.

peasy23

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I get why the physical event can't happen but surely in 2020 this can still be online enough to be a media event? No chance it happens in May either if they want a live event.
Still going ahead as scheduled. But look at this shit...

Hope it’s as much fun as the auction drafts on here.. let the carnage ensue.

I am not a fan of the proposed computerised walk in to meet Goodall but it would be awesome for someone, browns, to press the wrong button and announce their plans to everyone by accident.

Work is stressful as all hell at the minute and I have found it hugely relaxing to turn into a massive draft geek. I have a beautiful spreadsheet with 600 players on it, with composite rankings from various sources. I have even started watching college highlights... 

Please can someone tell me I am not a massive loser? Because that is the primary feedback from my gf... 

57 minutes ago, CountyFan said:

Work is stressful as all hell at the minute and I have found it hugely relaxing to turn into a massive draft geek. I have a beautiful spreadsheet with 600 players on it, with composite rankings from various sources. I have even started watching college highlights... 

Please can someone tell me I am not a massive loser? Because that is the primary feedback from my gf... 

600 players is wild but fair play to you.

Good to have something for us to look forward to. Jordan Love is this year's QB that I don't understand the love for. I've seen some Mahomes comparisons but Mahomes wasn't throwing endless picks in a Pop Warner level conference.

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

600 players is wild but fair play to you.

Good to have something for us to look forward to. Jordan Love is this year's QB that I don't understand the love for. I've seen some Mahomes comparisons but Mahomes wasn't throwing endless picks in a Pop Warner level conference.

I am not remotely knowledgable about any outside of the top 200, the rest are just so I can pretend I recognise the names of UFAs 

It's going to be a really weird set up having a "virtual" draft. I am glad they are going ahead with it though. I don't know about anyone else but with this whole coronavirus situation going on I really need something fun to focus my attention on and distract me from the depression of the rising daily death toll.