The Relegation Battle

16 minutes ago, QosLoyal said:

Cant wait to be pissing about in league 1 next season with 800 home gate crowds!

Get the Michael Portillo thread started.

Clubs rotten. Just over 1k home fans today
Home form last 2 seasons been guff,nearly went down in a centenary year with a striker that rattled in over 40 goals. Get hewitson out. Diehards losing the will to live every week.

Get the Michael Portillo thread started.

Clubs rotten. Just over 1k home fans today
Home form last 2 seasons been guff,nearly went down in a centenary year with a striker that rattled in over 40 goals. Get hewitson out. Diehards losing the will to live every week.
Yip I'm pretty scunnered tbh. I'm back to work next week and honestly won't be in the slightest bit bothered if I'm rostered on when we are next at home.

At home to ayr on my 30th. And i cba wasting my birrthday watching that pish.

Yip I'm pretty scunnered tbh. I'm back to work next week and honestly won't be in the slightest bit bothered if I'm rostered on when we are next at home.

1 minute ago, QosLoyal said:

At home to ayr on my 30th. And i cba wasting my birrthday watching that pish.

It is on tv, so you can at least have the satisfaction of switching it off 5 minutes in.

It is on tv, so you can at least have the satisfaction of switching it off 5 minutes in.

Genuinely considering staying at home for it.

[emoji23][emoji23]

You could literally play your reserves against us and we still wouldn’t win at Palmerston.

I'm not sure that we have any right to a place on this thread.
Its title refers to a battle.
Do you think we will stay up? Cant beat alloa and thistle will surely get their arse into gear soon. Once Dobbie we will be well and truly fucked.

Do you think we will stay up? Cant beat alloa and thistle will surely get their arse into gear soon. Once Dobbie we will be well and truly fucked.
Think you're missing the joke m8. I think MT is meaning we'll go down without so much as a fight.