The Relegation Battle

On 19/02/2020 at 17:31, whereismillar said:

you implied it by saying Arbroath didn't  unlike the other 2 , but  i have heard our chairman vote's tory ? so that might work . hard to believe him being a Sellick fan apparently , but if its good enough for Rod ....

Check out his Twitter feed sometime. Non-stop Tory arslikhan.

Catching up, Stephens pies and bridies are superb, and Arbroath aren't going down. Still hopeful about celebrating our safety with a smokie in May  :thumsup2

6 hours ago, whereismillar said:

We now have to get someone on here to make up a Championship grub league table , At least we will know 

who is relegated and who is Champs . 

the promotion of ross county and the loss of the haggis pie's are a void that no smashing steak pie at arbroath or surprisingly pleasant macaroni pie in the aitken suite at firhill will ever fill.

I'm all for supporting local businesses when the product is good enough, but the steak & black pudding pies from Aldi are as good as anything produced in Inverclyde and beat any pie or bridie I've ever had at the fitba'. 

26 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

I'm all for supporting local businesses when the product is good enough, but the steak & black pudding pies from Aldi are as good as anything produced in Inverclyde and beat any pie or bridie I've ever had at the fitba'. 

Image result for old man close door gif

3 hours ago, MallanandFlanagan said:
15 hours ago, Daftjag said:
the promotion of ross county and the loss of the haggis pie's are a void that no smashing steak pie at arbroath or surprisingly pleasant macaroni pie in the aitken suite at firhill will ever fill.

If you like a macaroni pie try one next time you are at Palmerston. They are superb!

my cousin had the audacity to get married on the day of the next game at palmy and i reckon one of us is going doon man...heartbreaking.

57 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Including the genius that is the Stephen's Steak Bridie?

giphy.gif

Edited by DAFC.

Dunno. Pies have been my savoury comestible of choice on the few occasions I’ve eaten at EEP.  Was at hospitality there once and the grub was good, but that’s taking us away from the usual pie and bridie scenario.

Edited by Rudolph Hucker

Depends where you go.

I used to think they were overrated too then one day my dad picked up a steak one for me in Forfar on his way home from work, absolutely superb.

Ones in the ground are shite.

Smokie in the garden on a nice summers day better though.

Come on mate. There’s no summer in Scotland!

On 20/02/2020 at 12:06, AsimButtHitsASix said:

I think ordering a pie in Alloa and the lad asking me if I wanted it on a buttered roll was the highlight of my visit this season despite it being our first away victory

There's a KFC right next door to the ground. why would anyone get food inside?

a proper supermarket too, and a pub on the way from the station that gets given to away fans. w****r stewards and club officials aside, would be a horrible loss if they went down.

2 hours ago, Thumper said:

There's a KFC right next door to the ground. why would anyone get food inside?

a proper supermarket too, and a pub on the way from the station that gets given to away fans. w****r stewards and club officials aside, would be a horrible loss if they went down.

I lived in Tottenham for years. Proper fried chicken on every street corner. KFC is for poseurs