The Relegation Battle

Are we now debating the relegation battle in the Scottish Bakers League?. If so then Bells are certain for automatic drop. They are honking.

Greggs is the equivalent of Falkirk: well supported and are a big establishment but the reality is they are fucking bogging and are kept going by some questionable clientele.

Get fucking doon Greggs.

1 hour ago, eez-eh said:

I had a bridie last season at East End and didn’t think it was up to much. Maybe I just got a bad one but the pastry to filling ratio was far too high and it was overcooked.

Fight me.

As far as football pastry products go they're very decent, that's down to most pastry products being shocking though rather than a Bridie being outstanding. 

They're better, and cheaper from one of the bakers around West Fife. 

5 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

As far as football pastry products go they're very decent, that's down to most pastry products being shocking though rather than a Bridie being outstanding. 

This is a key point in any football ground grub debate. Your never going to get a incredible product.  We’re basically debating how eatable they are.    The traditional big hitters all get knocked out by what you can get locally.  The quality of the birdies at eep is inferior to what you get in the local bakers, same at forfar(I can’t remember the companies but the better one is whoever isn’t at station park) 

Liar tbh. Stephens is king.

far better than original topic , football food should never be underestimated, Alloa  stuff seems good , pars food is good enough i find, staff at ground very friendly  , usually helped by good results against host's

only ever had Stephen's outside of football grounds and good scran .

when you face relegation ..talk grub ..it's a leveller .

1 hour ago, Rob1885 said:
2 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Liar tbh. Stephens is king.

Should've said one of the Stephens the Bakers around West Fife. 

Won't happen again. 

12 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

What's the favourite bakers delicacy amongst the Jags fans?

Vegan Sausage Rolls? emoji14.png

They are available at Firhill, yes. Not as good as the Greggs ones though...

11 hours ago, whereismillar said:

far better than original topic , football food should never be underestimated, Alloa  stuff seems good , pars food is good enough i find, staff at ground very friendly  , usually helped by good results against host's

only ever had Stephen's outside of football grounds and good scran .

when you face relegation ..talk grub ..it's a leveller .

I think ordering a pie in Alloa and the lad asking me if I wanted it on a buttered roll was the highlight of my visit this season despite it being our first away victory

2 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

I think ordering a pie in Alloa and the lad asking me if I wanted it on a buttered roll was the highlight of my visit this season despite it being our first away victory

I had a JG Ross(Inverurie) scotch pie and beans on a roll (softie) last night. Bloody orgasmic.

Edited by Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier

I'm not getting the pie in a roll nonsense. Bacon, strawberry jam etc, yes. Pies? Naw.

Was the same as you until I had one a few months ago (not an Alloa one however). Not decided if I’m going to Alloa next week but if I am I shall most definitely be having a pie roll.

5 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Was the same as you until I had one a few months ago (not an Alloa one however). Not decided if I’m going to Alloa next week but if I am I shall most definitely be having a pie roll.

Can't believe people from Ayrshire haven't tried it before. Well known hangover cure!