The Relegation Battle

Just now, 19QOS19 said:
18 hours ago, Rob1885 said:
Bumping this thread up to the top FAO Jags

They'll finish above us. We were only saved by GD last season thanks to Dobbie. AJ sets up to hinder him so even Dobbie won't pull us out the shit this time.

You mad? We are utterly chronic. A dead cat has more energy than us.

I concur, we want Falkirk and Raith up. 

Meh, Raith have been trying to roar back for ages now so it’d be funny to see them fall on their arse again. I don’t care for Falkirk or their unfinished stadium either.

Speak for yourself. East Fife and Montrose please.

This is more like it. Fill this league with part timers and let Raith, Falkirk, Partick and QOTS scrap it out in the seaside league.

Och, personally I would love to win the league but Im not overly keen on actually being in the Premier League. A division with F*****k, Rovers and The Pars and even Hearts in it would be the best case scenario for me. 

It's grim.
In that run we've also come up against teams who would be considered among the weaker ones.
We'll finish bottom this time.
Head still in sand for a lot of fans too. Clubs rotten hewitson out. Few years in league 1 incoming maybe we can reset and start again.

You mad? We are utterly chronic. A dead cat has more energy than us.
We were saved by GD last season. Joint points with the worst Falkirk side I've ever seen and one of the worst Championship sides I've ever seen. Partick look better than them even if they are pish. We don't look any better than last season and that was before we lost 3 of our best players last month. We. Are. Fucked.
Head still in sand for a lot of fans too. Clubs rotten hewitson out. Few years in league 1 incoming maybe we can reset and start again.
The consolation of the last relegation was that we had some promising youngsters in our side. Something we lack this time. If we go down I can't see an instant bounce back.

Would like to see Falkirk remain #doon just for the lol’s and pure karma for their conga dancing when we were relegated.

QoS are in terrible form, but Partick are absolutely fucking pish. I really can’t see them pulling their way out that 10th spot. QoS to finish 9th but beat an absolutely terrible Falkirk team in the play-off final.

11 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Would like to see Falkirk remain #doon just for the lol’s and pure karma for their conga dancing when we were relegated.

QoS are in terrible form, but Partick are absolutely fucking pish. I really can’t see them pulling their way out that 10th spot. QoS to finish 9th but beat an absolutely terrible Falkirk team in the play-off final.

Lol. Cue Thistle beating Pars next week.