Bairns v Bridies

Never saw that coming at half time. Lots of “huff and puff and we’ll blow your house down”, but nothing that said Forfar would stop playing completely.

Having said that, their number 10 looked like he was a sending off waiting to happen, and their number 9 was pretty much a one man beer festival.

Given the changes, we’ve got to be happy even though the first half was brutal (McManus’s shot excepted).

Disappointed that Raith held on for the win, but it makes no odds. We need to beat them in the next two meetings.

So glad I missed this match. Did Forfar just give up in the second half, or were Falkirk playing well.

Saw on BBC Sport we had 0 shots on target, glad to see our new strikers are shooting! 😡

I thought we'd be able to get out of the relegation zone but I seriously think we're going to finish 9th (or 10th). Don't fancy our chances in the potential playoffs against either a Cove or Edinburgh. 

Forfar keeper has a fantastic game and still on the end of a 6-0 pumping.
Forfar are a poor excuse for a football team so not getting carried away with the result.
Add Gomis and Longridge to the side and we should be in reasonable shape for the run in.

2 minutes ago, Bridie Vision said:

So glad I missed this match. Did Forfar just give up in the second half, or were Falkirk playing well.

Saw on BBC Sport we had 0 shots on target, glad to see our new strikers are shooting! 😡

I thought we'd be able to get out of the relegation zone but I seriously think we're going to finish 9th (or 10th). Don't fancy our chances in the potential playoffs against either a Cove or Edinburgh. 

Hard, if not impossible, to see us out pointing Clyde or Peterhead by 7 points from here. Doubt we’ve got the stuff to stay above Stranraer tbh.

1 minute ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Forfar keeper has a fantastic game and still on the end of a 6-0 pumping.
Forfar are a poor excuse for a football team so not getting carried away with the result.
Add Gomis and Longridge to the side and we should be in reasonable shape for the run in.

Aye but raiths result recently against this shower showed that if u dont take these teams seriously you can struggle. Need to keep this going now till the end of the season.