Bairns v Bridies

Pretty shite game so far but we’ve deservedly ahead no idea how the ball ended up going in for the goal though.

We need to up the tempo second half been far too slow in possession. We’ve not created an awful lot but McCallum has made a couple of cracking saves to keep them in it. Forfar showing absolutely nothing going forward though Robbie Mutch a complete spectator so far.

Quite impressed with all 3 new boys so far with Todd the pick of the bunch.

Pretty shite game so far but we’ve deservedly ahead no idea how the ball ended up going in for the goal though.

We need to up the tempo second half been far too slow in possession. We’ve not created an awful lot but McCallum has made a couple of cracking saves to keep them in it. Forfar showing absolutely nothing going forward though Robbie Mutch a complete spectator so far.

Quite impressed with all 3 new boys so far with Todd the pick of the bunch.
We definitely picked up a wee bit after starting off with hoofball for some reason, but it's the standard, weekly issue of not moving the ball quick enough. Too many wanting to stand still, have a look about then try the pass. Connolly has been lively and Doyle's crossing has been ok. Hes had at least 3 decent balls in.

Agree that Todd looks to have something about him. Centre of the park missing Gomis for energy though.

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

If there has ever been a more muted response to a goal than that, I'd like to see it

I genuinely think a lot of folk are so used to VAR ruining goals that it's killing the atmosphere even when it's not being used

I genuinely think a lot of folk are so used to VAR ruining goals that it's killing the atmosphere even when it's not being used
I must admit for my part I had no idea what was going on until the cheer from the main stand. But aye, il get on board to give VAR a kick [emoji106] Utter shite.

I'm hoping there is a bit of rustiness from the new lads. They certainly need to get to know thier teammates a bit better.

The referee is nipping my head also and I think contributing to the lack of atmosphere.

I hope we score a few this half.