Bairns v Bridies

I’d imagine it’s due to fitness but even if it’s down to form/tactical not overly fussed about dropping Buchanan over Durnan. I do think that Durnan is worse but Buchanan is still fucking shite, I’ve said it many times on here that he only gets such an easy ride because he’s local and a ‘fan’. As long as Ben Hall can judge a ball in the air and doesn’t let it needlessly bounce all the time then it’s an improvement.

I’m hoping that means Gary Miller will take the armband today but I suspect it will probably be Doyle.

I wonder how the midfield is going to work then maybe a 4-1-3-2 with the 3 behind all being pretty fluid and changing positions throughout the game?

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Durnan has been worse by some margin in every single game. If there is nothing between them, why drop the club captain and trust the new young lad to Mark Durnan?

I dint much like Buchanan, but saying he is no better than Durnan is utter shite. 

And absolutely no one on this forum is taking "grow up" advice from yourself. 

They are both shite, one is soft as shite the other isn't.

Buchanan is for me our worst captain since...fuk knows when, his niceness of giving his arm band away every game stinks of like me like me.

There isn't much between both but to hang out our managers on that suggests to me you have a man bun 

They are both shite, one is soft as shite the other isn't.
Buchanan is for me our worst captain since...fuk knows when, his niceness of giving his arm band away every game stinks of like me like me.
There isn't much between both but to hang out our managers on that suggests to me you have a man bun 

The answer is since Burton O’Brien.

2 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

We can file this bizarre outburst alongside such classics as "our entire team is really fast" and "Declan McManus isn't a goalscorer".

Perhaps Bairnardo was given an armband by Buchanan? That may explain the tantrum.

Have you ever managed to find the quotes for the above, or is it just more lies that you seem desperate to spout whenever I post? Your wee hardon for me is cringy in the extreme. I cant stand Mark Durnan. No problem wearing that.

You can poke your poor mans VT patter though. You are the guy who has repeatedly body shamed Cammy Bell and called for the club to sack him, despite having zero to say about his performances, because someone posted a photo of him. You have zero credibility here talking about outbursts. 

Resting first choice starters for a tough cup game in 4 days against the 2nd worst team in the league at home seems like good management to me. Get the newbies a game and if it’s going poorly after 60 bring on gomis and longridge. Fine by me

Also no way Buchanan has been “dropped” for Hall. He’s a kid who hasn’t played a game for us yet, M and M are just not the type of characters to drop club captain like that (no matter how pish he is). Calm down and look at it rationally ffs 

Edited by bairn88

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Have you ever managed to find the quotes for the above, or is it just more lies that you seem desperate to spout whenever I post? Your wee hardon for me is cringy in the extreme. I cant stand Mark Durnan. No problem wearing that.

You can poke your poor mans VT patter though. You are the guy who has repeatedly body shamed Cammy Bell and called for the club to sack him, despite having zero to say about his performances, because someone posted a photo of him. You have zero credibility here talking about outbursts. 

I was going to make a quip about 'Behind the Goals' doing a roaring trade today, but I'm guessing it's Flashscores and a few cans for you today as usual.

"Body shamed Cammy Bell" is going on my CV. What a statement!

5 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

I was going to make a quip about 'Behind the Goals' doing a roaring trade today, but I'm guessing it's Flashscores and a few cans for you today as usual.

"Body shamed Cammy Bell" is going on my CV. What a statement!

Put it anywhere you like m8. Fire me on ignore while your doing it though. 

Looks like Dixon is el capitano!

I’d imagine it’s due to fitness but even if it’s down to form/tactical not overly fussed about dropping Buchanan over Durnan. I do think that Durnan is worse but Buchanan is still fucking shite, I’ve said it many times on here that he only gets such an easy ride because he’s local and a ‘fan’. As long as Ben Hall can judge a ball in the air and doesn’t let it needlessly bounce all the time then it’s an improvement.

I’m hoping that means Gary Miller will take the armband today but I suspect it will probably be Doyle.

I wonder how the midfield is going to work then maybe a 4-1-3-2 with the 3 behind all being pretty fluid and changing positions throughout the game?