Bairns v Bridies

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
5 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:
98DE104D-5C15-4499-BA12-53295AEA51DA.thumb.png.3fba0d9a13d17ed1dd1314750beacb97.pngBuchanan dropped.

Absolutely pathetic. First time I have been pissed off with Miller and McCracken. If they want to die on that hill, that's up to them.

??????

There is nothing between Buchanan and Durnan for me. I expect tho that Buchanan is carrying a knock, Hall can't play in the cup.

Try focus on the positive that we will see what de Vita and Todd have

Edited by MrDust

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
6 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:
98DE104D-5C15-4499-BA12-53295AEA51DA.thumb.png.3fba0d9a13d17ed1dd1314750beacb97.pngBuchanan dropped.

Absolutely pathetic. First time I have been pissed off with Miller and McCracken. If they want to die on that hill, that's up to them.

Grow up. Durnan is horse shit but Buchanan is possibly even worse. Durnan at least wins a few headers. It's 6 and 2 threes over which one you drop.

Miller mentioned there were a couple of niggling injuries which might decide the team for him. Maybe with Tuesday in mind he’s wanted to freshen it up.
this. gomis will be getting rested. longridge is coming back from injury, someone said hall is cuptied and possibly Buchanan not 100pc and needed for Arbroath with a potential money spinner v hearts to come both in terms of tickets and tv

The midfield looks different to what we've gone with so far this season but we have been crying out for weeks to only go with one 'defensive' option. We have two up top with three creative players in the middle. Certainly not looking to nick it 1-0 from a corner, put it that way.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Grow up 😂

Aye nae bother.

You have described a decision to drop one pish centre back instead of another pish centre back as "absolutely pathetic" and said you are "pissed off with" the managers. "Grow up" is the appropriate response to that sort of rhetoric for something so trivial.

It's Gregor Buchanan, not Virgil van Dijk.

1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

You have described a decision to drop one pish centre back instead of another pish centre back as "absolutely pathetic" and said you are "pissed off with" the managers. "Grow up" is the appropriate response to that sort of rhetoric for something so trivial.

It's Gregor Buchanan, not Virgil van Dijk.

Durnan has been worse by some margin in every single game. If there is nothing between them, why drop the club captain and trust the new young lad to Mark Durnan?

I dint much like Buchanan, but saying he is no better than Durnan is utter shite. 

And absolutely no one on this forum is taking "grow up" advice from yourself. 

Durnan has been worse by some margin in every single game. If there is nothing between them, why drop the club captain and trust the new young lad to Mark Durnan?

I dint much like Buchanan, but saying he is no better than Durnan is utter shite. 

Maybe he’s carrying a knock and isn’t fully fit? Spitting the dummy without the facts is the only thing pathetic here.

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Calm down mate. The boys just having a laugh.