Royal Rumble 2020

JamieStevenson

Drew vs Brock lovely.

Edge must be back for mania season or he wouldn’t be getting such a strong showing. It’ll probably be against Orton though for a nice safe match [emoji848] [emoji849]

Disappointed Riddle got absolutely shat on.

The women’s match wasnt great. Nxt stars that get no reaction and ‘legends’ we seen only 2 years ago.

Drew vs Brock lovely.

Edge must be back for mania season or he wouldn’t be getting such a strong showing. It’ll probably be against Orton though for a nice safe match [emoji848] [emoji849]

The women’s match wasnt great. Nxt stars that get no reaction and ‘legends’ we seen only 2 years ago.

Thought the women’s match was pretty decent actually. 12 NXT stars (I think) is too many for me though, should have only been 5/6. Half them would barely get a reaction at Full Sail, never mind a rumble.

Was a bit safe with the ending though, would have preferred Shayna to win

Just dipping in to give it laldy over Drew winning and Edge returning! Goosebumps. Certainly piqued my curiousity and will probably start watching again to see what happens up until Wrestlemania. 
I see Edge has signed a 3 year deal and he looks in great shape. 

As you were. 

Some of the production was brutal - missed Edge's first spear, as well a number of bizarre shots during both Rumbles.

Edge was class, absolutely love the guy. Brock's run was like playing Smackdown on the playstation - eliminate the guys one by one and build up your bank of finishers. Some pop for Drew when he smashed him though.

The woman's rumble left a lot to be desired, Charlotte winning especially. She didn't need or deserve to win, Baszler did.  Beth Phoenix is a beast, brains hanging out and she still looked incredible.  Having Santina enter instead of Sasha was beyond a joke.

If there's a bigger pop this decade than Edge returning, I'd love to see it. Even after all the rumours it was utterly surreal. So happy for him, the look on his face as he came out said it all. 

Drew winning was the right result, Brock is getting battered. 

13 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Drew vs Brock lovely.

Edge must be back for mania season or he wouldn’t be getting such a strong showing. It’ll probably be against Orton though for a nice safe match emoji848.png emoji849.png

Edge has been cleared to wrestle for months. This isn't a "one last run" thing. He's back.

The Rumble match was as good as anything past 10 or 15 years.

Fucking massive Edge fan, bloody ruined it for myself by briefly going on Instagram and seeing what I thought was an entrance shot. He's in top shape, what a guy.

Delighted for Drew. Seen him up in Aberdeen in front of like 150 people and he totally deserves this push. He's worked his c**t off for years now.

Found a stream this afternoon after work.

Skipped most matches up to the men’s rumble. Watched the end of the women’s rumble and was disappointed Charlotte won, she’s great but she’s the Cena of 2020 she doesn’t need to win ever again and she’s still great.

Enjoyed the men’s rumble. Lesnar Is a beast and It makes Drew looks even stronger, loved his win. Edge man limbs everywhere.

It's mad to think that out of these releases Drew, Jinder, Hawkins and Camacho all managed to resurrect their careers in a big way.

Still waiting on the JTG and Aksana main event pushes.

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a577385/wwe-releases-drew-mcintyre-jinder-mahal-aksana/