Sign in to follow this  
Snafu

The Real Top 50 Worst Posters Thread - The Aftermath

Surely somebody on here can help Bairnardo understand what fence sitting means?

3 minutes ago, sjc said:

Ah Dele, if only your opinion mattered. You were previously banned from this loosely moderated forum for bullying. This speaks volumes about your inadequacies. 

No I wasn't. I was previously banned for repeatedly calling out a creepy old man for saving pictures of a young boy  (a poster here) to his hard drive. 

You'll probably understand his mindset after all, you openly admitted to - 'sweating like a beast with all these young girls in skirts in the room' and your constant, now finished thankfully, following the Hibs Bois around the forum trying to be their best pal and get them on your boat. 

25 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
34 minutes ago, sjc said:
Cameo?! You've got 30,000 fucking posts of fence sitting.......you could be the first main character not to make it past the cutting room floor!

What is this fence sitting patter?

9 minutes ago, throbber said:

He’s implying you don’t take sides in arguments.

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Sometimes I do and sometimes I dont. Neither way is right or wrong. 

Dont think that's fence sitting. It might be though. Cant say if it is or isn't. 

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

Yeah that’s what fence sitting is, he’s implying the majority of your posts are neutral and you don’t put your neck on the line.

2 minutes ago, AyrTroopMajor said:

Think you've missed the joke there chief

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

I was being deliberately obtuse.

:thumsup2

The story about how he was sweating like a beast in front of the Japanese schoolgirls was absolutely outstanding tbf.

Can someone ask Tarmo to come back?  I'd like to submit some votes now.
Il tweet him some threats if he doesnt return. That should work.

3 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Rumours he's invested a shitload of money into ICT and now that's what his spare time will be taken up with, hence the resignation.

5 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Think he might collate more than a few for himself truth be told. 

4 minutes ago, Dele said:

No I wasn't. I was previously banned for repeatedly calling out a creepy old man for saving pictures of a young boy  (a poster here) to his hard drive. 

You'll probably understand his mindset after all, you openly admitted to - 'sweating like a beast with all these young girls in skirts in the room' and your constant, now finished thankfully, following the Hibs Bois around the forum trying to be their best pal and get them on your boat. 

Yeh, regardless of what he did that's called bullying. The Mod confirmed this. 

Your second point is reaching at best. The "sweating like a beast" was a joke, and you know this. It was 38°C and 80% humidity. My boat and the Hibs Bois? No idea what your talking about. I'm sure it made sense in that limited brain of yours though.

14 minutes ago, throbber said:

The story about how he was sweating like a beast in front of the Japanese schoolgirls was absolutely outstanding tbf.

That was the point of the initial joke......the arms and legs it grew on here after..... perhaps not!

1 minute ago, sjc said:

The "sweating like a beast" was a joke,

Seems a rather strange joke to do, whilst being a teaching assistant or whatever it was that had you in classrooms. 

Still, it's hardly the only creepy thing you've done on here. Definite top 3 though.

1 minute ago, KnightswoodBear said:

WTM.

Next.

To be fair to Bible John, he didn’t threaten to rape anybody via PM  or meet people at airports with Malteasers.

The silent assassin.

Just now, Dele said:

Seems a rather strange joke to do, whilst being a teaching assistant or whatever it was that had you in classrooms. 

Still, it's hardly the only creepy thing you've done on here. Definite top 3 though.

I didn't realise that certain jokes in certain professions were off limits. That said, someone that looks for offence purely to virtue signal like you will find a way. 

How many Posters is that now you've accused of being creepy? It's kind of losing its shock value these days.

Yeh, regardless of what he did that's called bullying. The Mod confirmed this. 
Your second point is reaching at best. The "sweating like a beast" was a joke, and you know this. It was 38°C and 80% humidity. My boat and the Hibs Bois? No idea what your talking about. I'm sure it made sense in that limited brain of yours though.

If you have to explain you've lost