Snafu

The Real Top 50 Worst Posters Thread - The Aftermath

8 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

His next attempt to re-register under a new alias should be strangled at birth.

I know my username isn't very good but 'Strangled at Birth' is a bit gloomy. Sounds like a death metal LP. 

2 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I didn’t see the post, but I’ll hazard a guess that he was ‘AB De Villiers’?

It was. 

4 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Democracy is what it is, but there is no way in my opinion that The_Kincardine is a worse poster than a Flybhoy or a Bigmouth Strikes Again.

Of course not but you can see that the likes of the pompous Jupe and the hysterical Falkirk borrower take these things very seriously...

1 minute ago, carpetmonster said:

I know my username isn't very good but 'Strangled at Birth' is a bit gloomy. Sounds like a death metal LP. 

It was. 

I saw the posting style (always on verge of losing the head at something minor) and his team as Inverness so thought so.

The really sad thing is that the AB De Villiers account was created in October last year, long before the Tarmo account was banned. He must create a few accounts ready to go for when his latest one gets banned. Complete headcase.

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Of course not but you can see that the likes of the pompous Jupe and the hysterical Falkirk borrower take these things very seriously...

You know that being a shite poster, but not Magee shite is still shite nonetheless? 

10 minutes ago, Nutz_the_Squirrel said:

You know that being a shite poster, but not Magee shite is still shite nonetheless? 

I know that I often log in to see you've rated my posts.  I take you seriously.

Settle down. You're shite, but you're not Munoz levels of shite.

5 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:
14 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Some unnecessary flattery there, Shirley?

10 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Some unnecessary flattery there, Shirley?

10 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
11 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

He really is

Well yeah, Kincs is an utterly dismal poster. But he hasn't denied the holocaust yet or filmed himself in *** pyjamas playing Football Manager. He's got some work to do. 

3 hours ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

I have finally come to the conclusion, I have no fucking idea what actually happens on here these days. That is probably a good thing, to be fair.

Basically, about 6 months ago @Flybhoy farted. Like, really bad. Fuelled by 6 sausage n bean bakes from Greggs it reduced @Marshmallo to tears claiming the thunderpump was noxious and had hurt his ears. Things just spiralled out of control from there. 

8 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Basically, about 6 months ago @Flybhoy farted. Like, really bad. Fuelled by 6 sausage n bean bakes from Greggs it reduced @Marshmallo to tears claiming the thunderpump was noxious and had hurt his ears. Things just spiralled out of control from there. 

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

Well yeah, Kincs is an utterly dismal poster. But he hasn't denied the holocaust yet or filmed himself in *** pyjamas playing Football Manager. He's got some work to do. 

For next years poll, i'm going to start putting in the hard yards.  I'm awaiting my customer made Rangers see through negligee and will be starting up my "KnightswoodBear plays through Alex Kidd in Miracle World, without using the cheat routes" Youtube channel. 

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

will be starting up my "KnightswoodBear plays through Alex Kidd in Miracle World, without using the cheat routes" Youtube channel. 

I'd watch this

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I'm awaiting my customer made Rangers see through negligee

Maybe not.