Snafu

The Real Top 50 Worst Posters Thread - The Aftermath

He had a heads gone on the cup forum all because some Raith fan said their tie at Livingston was a shite draw so I really wouldn’t be giving him any benefit of the doubt here.

13 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Fail to see how making yourself look like a complete tit can be considered some clever piece of next-level trolling tbh. I think he realised the thread had turned into a giant dog turd, couldn't take the slagging and had an almighty heads gone before fucking off in embarrassment.

Snafu's take on it strikes me as more plausible, but I don't suppose it matters much either way.

1 hour ago, Day of the Lords said:

Fail to see how making yourself look like a complete tit can be considered some clever piece of next-level trolling tbh. I think he realised the thread had turned into a giant dog turd, couldn't take the slagging and had an almighty heads gone before fucking off in embarrassment.

Your words, your description, not mine.

1 hour ago, Snafu said:

I don't think he's in a state at all about this at all, this was a trolling account.

It looks like a few on here can't get their heads around it and are making out he had meltdown or that they had prompted him into rage quitting by complaining about the write ups in the later stages or whatever, he was always going to delete this thread like the two match threads he started. This was his decision and one he made at the end of last year it looked like while Donny's worst poster thread was on the go.

Up there with McKee's "I pished myself to get rid of a girl who was trying to pull me" in the I've made an arse of it now I'll try and cover it up stakes.

9 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Up there with McKee's "I pished myself to get rid of a girl who was trying to pull me" in the I've made an arse of it now I'll try and cover it up stakes.

Every day is a school day.

Image result for there's a lesson in everything gif

44 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Either way, his grand reveal was predicted ages ago by lots of people. One way or another he fucked it.

Tbf the ‘aftermath’ has generated 13 pages of comment and debate.  His impact is embarrassingly vast 

I began to have my doubts about his veracity when he started to make apologies to his chums who made the top 10. 

Edited by Angusfifer

Can someone please confirm that the original thread has been turned into tarmo dust and disappeared into the ether, never to be seen again ??  😔😔😔😔😔

Can someone please confirm that the original thread has been turned into tarmo dust and disappeared into the ether, never to be seen again ?? 
Yes it gone m8.
Unless@Tynierose decides to bring it back again again again.......

9 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

Can someone please confirm that the original thread has been turned into tarmo dust and disappeared into the ether, never to be seen again ??  😔😔😔😔😔

Like QLP's 'Dear Tamara' letter, it is consigned to the anals of history...

I have emailed the Premiership clubs playing at home tomorrow night requesting an announcement over the PA and on social media to advocate a minute of applause in the 50th minute of Wednesday's fixtures in tribute to Tarmo/Barrajag, as yet, my more than reasonable request has fallen on deaf ears.

Disappointing lack of respect truth be told. 

10 hours ago, charon said:

Take out Tarmo, insert Barra Jag, and the World inverts on its axis.

Or so it should.

What was your previous username?

8 hours ago, Snafu said:

Every day is a school day.

Image result for there's a lesson in everything gif

Any info on the background of this gif?

7 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Like QLP's 'Dear Tamara' letter, it is consigned to the anals of history...

An amusing, but somehow fitting typo. 

8 hours ago, hearthammer said:

It went downhill after you your tear stained meltdown.

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Any info on the background of this gif?

Apparently the numpty tried to dig out a hornets nest. No idea why, perhaps for honey (I'm not even sure they produce it!)

Both he and his mate filming were stung to death according to heresay online. Darwin Award due if true.

10 minutes ago, sjc said:

Apparently the numpty tried to dig out a hornets nest. No idea why, perhaps for honey (I'm not even sure they produce it!)

Both he and his mate filming were stung to death according to heresay online. Darwin Award due if true.

You learn from your mistakes. I bet he doesn't do it again. 

9 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

You learn from your mistakes. I bet he doesn't do it again. 

Quite.