Sign in to follow this  
Snafu

The Real Top 50 Worst Posters Thread - The Aftermath

6 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
27 minutes ago, sjc said:
Yeh, regardless of what he did that's called bullying. The Mod confirmed this. 
Your second point is reaching at best. The "sweating like a beast" was a joke, and you know this. It was 38°C and 80% humidity. My boat and the Hibs Bois? No idea what your talking about. I'm sure it made sense in that limited brain of yours though.

If you have to explain you've lost

True. The old saying "never argue with an idiot" also springs to mind...

16 minutes ago, sjc said:

I didn't realise that certain jokes in certain professions were off limits.

Yeah, sitting joking about 'sweating like a beast in a classroom full of school kids in short skirts' whilst um, sitting a classroom full of school kids - some of whom may have short skirts on - is absolutely hilarious. I'm amazed more school teachers don't crack that witty line.

42 minutes ago, sjc said:

Yeh, regardless of what he did that's called bullying. The Mod confirmed this. 

Your second point is reaching at best. The "sweating like a beast" was a joke, and you know this. It was 38°C and 80% humidity. My boat and the Hibs Bois? No idea what your talking about. I'm sure it made sense in that limited brain of yours though.

Image result for chewin the fat gifs"

7 minutes ago, Dele said:

Yeah, sitting joking about 'sweating like a beast in a classroom full of school kids in short skirts' whilst um, sitting a classroom full of school kids - some of whom may have short skirts on - is absolutely hilarious. I'm amazed more school teachers don't crack that witty line.

You added the "short skirts" bit for effect, didn't you? It was also posted the day after. 

I doubt you find anything funny tbh. You're an angry individual.

16 minutes ago, Dele said:

This says more about you than any other poster imo

OFTW

2 minutes ago, Romeo said:

This says more about you than any other poster imo

OFTW

Reported for bullying.

To be fair to Bible John, he didn’t threaten to rape anybody via PM  or meet people at airports with Malteasers.
The silent assassin.
Who threatened to rape someone in a PM? That's fucking mental

8 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:
53 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:
To be fair to Bible John, he didn’t threaten to rape anybody via PM  or meet people at airports with Malteasers.
The silent assassin.

Who threatened to rape someone in a PM? That's fucking mental

Pishy jeans.

Mad that in death, Tarmo has inspired the type of content that his thread was designed for in the first place save for his own cranium detachment. 

RIP Tarmo, GBNF. 

(Still not convinced it isn't all a big ruse to provoke a headsgone, the Big Gus incident taught me that contrary to popular belief, you should never trust a stranger on the internet).

6 minutes ago, JMDP said:

Mad that in death, Tarmo has inspired the type of content that his thread was designed for in the first place save for his own cranium detachment. 

RIP Tarmo, GBNF. 

(Still not convinced it isn't all a big ruse to provoke a headsgone, the Big Gus incident taught me that contrary to popular belief, you should never trust a stranger on the internet).

I had genuinely forgotten about Tynie fucking about with the avatars until your post

13 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

My takeaway from the Top 50 Thread is that I need to try harder in 2020.

I anticipated a podium finish but didn't even get placed.

Join the club.

That is assuming that any of the list was legitimate at all.

The strangest thing about the vanished thread was that some posters got up on the moral high ground and called out others they claimed as being homophobic, racist, antisemitic and so on, but saw nothing amiss in wrongly taunting people as being paedophiles. I'm guessing that is what got the thread removed.

It's continued on in here.

2 hours ago, Dele said:

I was previously banned for repeatedly calling out a creepy old man for saving pictures of a young boy  (a poster here) to his hard drive. 

Granny copied a picture of Matty (a very funny WUM btw) posted on here, and reposted it for pish taking purposes, like we all do. The hysterical HE DOWNLOADED IT TO HIS HARD DRIVE pish was perverse and twisted.

Edited by welshbairn

4 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

The strangest thing about the vanished thread was that some posters got up on the moral high ground and called out others they claimed as being homophobic, racist, antisemitic and so on, but saw nothing amiss in wrongly taunting people as being paedophiles. I'm guessing that is what got the thread removed.

It's continued on in here.

^^^BEAST

Nothing to see here - just Dele distorting the truth twice in the space of an hour to make two different posters out as beasts.

D6F4AABE-57BA-40B1-B441-2F408C57054B.gif