Queens v Alloa

1 hour ago, whereismillar said:

andrew wilson, been on loan at the peasies glad we brought him back though the boy henry isnt as good

Couple of heroic saves at the end but never really looked comfortable. Lucky we are absolute rotten 😂

That's an absolutely tremendous victory after losing MacDonald and being pulled back to 2-2. We can only hope Jamie isn't badly injured. Getting somebody of a similar calibre to Parry looked extremely difficult but MacDonald has been excellent. Would be a cruel blow to lose him too, and with Andy Graham also out. 

But massive respect to that group of players, they never give up. Mon the Wasps 😎

Edited by Waspie

No, you can't. [emoji16]

When I saw we'd been pulled back to 2-2, with Macdonald off and the same small group of players being asked to dig in again I feared we'd struggle to hang on. I perhaps should have known better.

Tremendous three point. Long may O'Hara stay on fire.

We can’t beat Alloa [emoji23] 

Kilday/Semple keep clean sheet at Ayr, Semple scores.

Brownlie/ Devine concede 3 ( a player who is leaving and another who 18 and has never played before )

Why was Semple not playing? AJ clearly said his fitness was back to where it was. Now he needs games to get match fit.

Hamilton has a decent game against Dundee Utd. Dropped today only to score and assist when he comes on.

AJ got what his strange selection deserved..... zero

1 minute ago, SueSue said:

Kilday/Semple keep clean sheet at Ayr, Semple scores.

Brownlie/ Devine concede 3 ( a player who is leaving and another who 18 and has never played before )

Why was Semple not playing? AJ clearly said his fitness was back to where it was. Now he needs games to get match fit.

Hamilton has a decent game against Dundee Utd. Dropped today only to score and assist when he comes on.

AJ got what his strange selection deserved..... zero

NMSS

52 minutes ago, MonsterUnderTheBed said:

Brownlie is trying to lose this game for Queens. Every clearance is half hearted.

I’d force him to sit in the fucking stand until the contract he signed is up.  But we won’t. We’ll bend over and take one yet again.