Queens v Alloa

Our first competitive game since start of the month, seems like forever. Alloa have played 2 games in the space of 4 days leading into this game so hoping for some heavy legs. Alloa proving to be a real bogey team for us with no wins against them last season and this season so far.  

9 posts in here sums it up. A terrible window for us so it's hard to get motivated for tomorrow. We really need to win here to keep a gap between ourselves and Alloa. I expect Hamilton will be up top alone with Dobbie wasted out wide. I expect Pybus will be right back in to give us the energy we missed against Utd.

0-0, hopefully a QoS win though (obviously).

24 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

9 posts in here sums it up. A terrible window for us so it's hard to get motivated for tomorrow. We really need to win here to keep a gap between ourselves and Alloa. I expect Hamilton will be up top alone with Dobbie wasted out wide. I expect Pybus will be right back in to give us the energy we missed against Utd.

0-0, hopefully a QoS win though (obviously).

Quietly confident. We have no injuries (as far as I know) and Pybus will return. We started the last game against Dundee Utd with no Oliver, El Bakh, Semple and Kidd and probably should have took at least a point from the game. 

Quietly confident. We have no injuries (as far as I know) and Pybus will return. We started the last game against Dundee Utd with no Oliver, El Bakh, Semple and Kidd and probably should have took at least a point from the game. 

That's not how I remembered it. I can only recall one chance for us and that was Hamilton. Utd scored and parked the bus but I thought we could have played all day and not scored. El Bak being a massive miss for us that day. The fact we have lost him and haven't replaced him doesn't fill me with confidence that we'll be much of an attacking threat.

Oliver, Kidd and Semple haven't been important players for us this season IMO.

26 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

That's not how I remembered it. I can only recall one chance for us and that was Hamilton. Utd scored and parked the bus but I thought we could have played all day and not scored. El Bak being a massive miss for us that day. The fact we have lost him and haven't replaced him doesn't fill me with confidence that we'll be much of an attacking threat.

Oliver, Kidd and Semple haven't been important players for us this season IMO.

We competed well against the team who are currently 17 points clear at the top of the league anyway. El Bakh will be a massive loss but hopefully someone similar will come in his place. 

Hope Alloa can build on there midweek win. Don’t see any changes to Alloa team that started on Tuesday night.

O’Hara in a rich run of goals let’s hope it continues tomorrow.
12/1 for first goalscorer FWIW.

10 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
12 hours ago, Redwedge77 said:
Hope Alloa can build on there midweek win. Don’t see any changes to Alloa team that started on Tuesday night.

O’Hara in a rich run of goals let’s hope it continues tomorrow.

12/1 for first goalscorer FWIW.

FWIW ?? 👍

Could you post a list for us oldies of what these things mean? You use them a lot.

I can then use for reference 😃

FWIW ?? [emoji106]
Could you post a list for us oldies of what these things mean? You use them a lot.
I can then use for reference [emoji2]
FFS* auld yin! Off the top of my head the ones that are usually used on here:-

FWIW - For What It's Worth

TL;DR - Too Long, Didn't Read

IIRC - If I Remember/Recall Correctly

IMO - In My Opinion

WTF - What The Feck

GTF - Get Tae Feck

I can't think of any other ones just now but ask if you see any more [emoji14]

* For Feck Sake

26 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

FFS* auld yin! Off the top of my head the ones that are usually used on here:-

FWIW - For What It's Worth

TL;DR - Too Long, Didn't Read

IIRC - If I Remember/Recall Correctly

IMO - In My Opinion

WTF - What The Feck

GTF - Get Tae Feck

I can't think of any other ones just now but ask if you see any more emoji14.png

* For Feck Sake

Ones used to belittle  a fellow poster,  usually of an opposing team are:

OFTW: One For The Watching.  A person whose moral behaviour may be suspect. (especially around minors) 

GIRUY or GIRFUY: Get It Right (Fecking) Up You. . Usually directed to a blowhard opposition poster when his team have been humiliated by your team. 

Edited by Fae_the_'briggs