Peterhead vs Dumbarton

Can’t believe jan Lang an makes your team ahead of even an out of touch carsewell.
also too many putting faith in jai quotingo.
january we’ve lost 2 league games.nov we lost the first 2 and free the third. 
what’s the difference 
im not saying it’s good. It hasn’t been all season  but think we all need to calm down a bit. As I do in previous post next 5 days is important to bring some bodies in. 

I don't think anyone is overreacting.

The majority of the concern is around the state of the squad rather the last 2 or 3 results exclusively. The last 2 or 3 results have been poor because of the state of the squad and if it doesn't get sorted this weekend we will most definitely be at a battle to avoid the relegation playoffs.

As for Jai Quitongo, he may not have kicked a ball for a while, he may have struggled with injuries in the past, but he still pisses all over utter guff like Ryan Tierney and would add a bit of quality to a squad that is desperately lacking it. I don't think anyone expects him to single handedly win us the league or anything like that.

52 minutes ago, cedrick1 said:

Can’t believe jan Lang an makes your team ahead of even an out of touch carsewell.

also too many putting faith in jai quotingo.

january we’ve lost 2 league games.nov we lost the first 2 and free the third. 
what’s the difference 

im not saying it’s good. It hasn’t been all season  but think we all need to calm down a bit. As I do in previous post next 5 days is important to bring some bodies in. 

You know I'm Carsy's biggest fan, but Langan has been better than him this season. Combine that with the fact Hutton has been excellent and you can't really play him with Carsy and it's a no-brainer imo. We're a better team with Langan in it than we are without.

Edited by Jan Vojáček