Rangers Mk II v Super St Mirren

I'll be there our solitary visit to Ibrox for the season. Looking forward to the bile, £29 for the pleasure is a bit steep mind you.

Think we are left with no other choice than to go with the centre halves signed this month so it will be a big introduction for them, unless Goodwin brings Paul McGinn/Foley into a back 5. I would fully expect us to park the bus in any case, I think most Rangers fans would expect that as well. I can envisage a Rangers goal after 5 mins, throwing that right out the window. Other option might be to drop Waters and play McGinn at left back. 

I would go 4-5-1 with:

Hladky

Mcginn - McCarthy -  Famewo - Waters

Magennis - Flynn - Foley - Macpherson - Morias

Obika

Obika with a Steven Thompson-esque 90th minute equaliser. 

8 minutes ago, buddie06smfc said:

I'll be there our solitary visit to Ibrox for the season. Looking forward to the bile, £29 for the pleasure is a bit steep mind you.

Think we are left with no other choice than to go with the centre halves signed this month so it will be a big introduction for them, unless Goodwin brings Paul McGinn/Foley into a back 5. I would fully expect us to park the bus in any case, I think most Rangers fans would expect that as well. I can envisage a Rangers goal after 5 mins, throwing that right out the window. Other option might be to drop Waters and play McGinn at left back. 

I would go 4-5-1 with:

Hladky

Mcginn - McCarthy -  Famewo - Waters

Magennis - Flynn - Foley - Macpherson - Morias

Obika

Obika with a Steven Thompson-esque 90th minute equaliser. 

Broadfoot played 65 minutes for the reserves today.

McGinn McCarthy Broadfoot Famewo would be my choice, but luckily for us I'm not the manager.

4 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Broadfoot played 65 minutes for the reserves today.

McGinn McCarthy Broadfoot Famewo would be my choice, but luckily for us I'm not the manager.

Missed that, he's been out the best part of 3-4 months however he has previous for winding up the Ibrox mob get him in for Obika. 

I just had a keek at P&B's sister site:

Hiram Abiff

Sevco have 2 half decent players, Morelos and Kent.

They have the crowds and the match officials behind them to make up the lack of quality.

Put guys like Jack, Arfield, Kamara and Aribo in our side and they wouldn’t improve us

Given that Morelos is suspended and that St Mirren's midfield is the equal of ours I predict a difficult night so a draw would be great.

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Given that Morelos is suspended and that St Mirren's midfield is the equal of ours I predict a difficult night so a draw would be great.

Your quoting a guy who jumps between about 7 different accounts every day looking for folk to bite to anything he writes.

It’s quite sad to be honest.

Even sadder though is the fact that you’ve actually went out your way to look at another clubs forum and dived right in head first at the first chance you had. 

10 minutes ago, Saint Shug said:

Your quoting a guy who jumps between about 7 different accounts every day looking for folk to bite to anything he writes.

It’s quite sad to be honest.

Even sadder though is the fact that you’ve actually went out your way to look at another clubs forum and dived right in head first at the first chance you had. 

Isnt that the done thing on PnB?

23 minutes ago, Saint Shug said:

Even sadder though is the fact that you’ve actually went out your way to look at another clubs forum 

Given the overlap on the venn diagram between BAWA and St Mirren fans on P&B I am amazed that you're so put out by this.

Edit:  You also completely missed the point of @bennett's post.

Edited by The_Kincardine

11 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Given the overlap on the venn diagram between BAWA and St Mirren fans on P&B I am amazed that you're so put out by this.

Edit:  You also completely missed the point of @bennett's post.

Im far from put out by it , I actually find it quite amusing that you’ve dived in head first to a post from the biggest halfwit on BAWA , probably the only bite he’s had all day.

33 minutes ago, Saint Shug said:

Im far from put out by it , I actually find it quite amusing that you’ve dived in head first to a post from the biggest halfwit on BAWA , probably the only bite he’s had all day.

^^^Hiram Abiff

Edited by The_Kincardine

Another difficult game, but we're possibly playing them at a better time,  given it's the first league game back after the break. 

In the first fixture at home , we showed we could limit them to very few chances from open play- if we're to have any glimmer of hope of getting anything from this , we'll have to replicate that performance and try not to give away free kicks in and around the box. 

34 minutes ago, Munoz said:

Another difficult game, but we're possibly playing them at a better time,  given it's the first league game back after the break. 

In the first fixture at home , we showed we could limit them to very few chances from open play- if we're to have any glimmer of hope of getting anything from this , we'll have to replicate that performance and try not to give away free kicks in and around the box. 

That’s a fair point; and we’d probably have edged a draw if it hadn’t been for a (no doubt honest) mistake from the officials that led to Rangers late opener.

Two different teams now though, and Rangers really seem to have kicked on, whereas although we’ve improved a bit, our ridiculously unsettled defence is a real worry; and although the two new centre halves were on the pitch on Saturday, I think it’s safe to say they’ll be challenged just a touch more tomorrow.

No injuries and avoiding a huge dent to the confidence and goal difference would do me.

So I’ll go for 1-0 Saints. Kenny McDowell.

17 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Decided to have wee on gander on a Sevco site (bears den), feck me yous cnuts are more warped than I could ever imagine......

Anyway what's this founders trail thing yous have got going, does it take you bus runs to where Charles Green and that were born and stuff?