What Gives You The Heebie Jeebies?

Dee Man

11 hours ago, mathematics said:

The feeling of cloth-like material between my teeth, or seeing people put cloth-like material between their teeth. Just thinking about it gives me The Fear.

I’ve never heard of anyone else with this. Even reading this post makes me feel like being sick. The thought is terrible. 

53 minutes ago, Netan Sansara said:

I’ve never heard of anyone else with this. Even reading this post makes me feel like being sick. The thought is terrible. 

Make that three of us!  The worst would be cotton wool ground between the teeth.

Anything made from velvet; specifically older car seats covered with that sort of velvet/minging material.

Any sort of buzzing that sounds like a wasp/fly catching my ears; makes me physically cringe, probably to do with the fact I’m terrified of wasps. A plastic bag that’s caught in a fence or a tree, being fluttered by the wind makes a similar sort of noise and makes me squirm if I hear it.

Folks with dirty hands; especially nails. Gives me the boak. Bonus points for that smokers tinge smokers get on their fingers. Bogging.

15 hours ago, mathematics said:

The feeling of cloth-like material between my teeth, or seeing people put cloth-like material between their teeth. Just thinking about it gives me The Fear.

Cold shivers reading this. Something like cord or velvet would be worst. 

Other people touching my neck. I don't know why. I'm fine with me touching it and I can wear things like scarves no problem, but even an extended hand towards my neck area from someone else would result in some Bruce Lee like reactions from me.

Feet for me. Anyone attempting to give me a foot massage would get launched through the window. Or the wall...I wouldn’t waste time worrying about accuracy.