What Gives You The Heebie Jeebies?

Dee Man

1 minute ago, Flybhoy said:

People who constantly crack their knuckles, in fact the whole cracking knuckles thing full stop... 😱

Bass player in one of my old bands used to do it constantly and it totally fucking twisted my melon man.

Guessing you were the drummer Mags.

15 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Mrs Romeo goes mental if you run your fingers along the corrugated edge of a CD case.

A bit specific this but ask her if it's the same with those plastic kids posters you get with the ridges running all the way down them to create a 3D effect, for want of a better way to explain whatever they're called. 

Just now, Dee Man said:

A bit specific this but ask her if it's the same with those plastic kids posters you get with the ridges running all the way down them to create a 3D effect, for want of a better way to explain whatever they're called. 

I don't have to ask, she has the same thing with any surface like that but the CD's seem to be just the right size and noise to tip her over the edge.

4 minutes ago, Romeo said:

I don't have to ask, she has the same thing with any surface like that but the CD's seem to be just the right size and noise to tip her over the edge.

She's the only other person I've heard of that gets creeped out by that feeling. I cannot bear the thought of sliding my finger against the grain along a guitar string or the ridged edge of a £1 or £2 coin. Jesus Christ. 

Any sort of coconut flavour chocolate.

Orange juice with bits in it.

Cysts/warts.

edit: everything about off milk grosses me out - the texture, the smell and, due to an unfortunate mishap when my missus made coffee a while back, the taste. Gross.

Burning clutch smells like a tramp's underpants have been lit on fire, first and thankfully only experience with burning up the clutch was when trying to get my old car moving off ice a few years back.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

The sound of a stiff yard brush on wet stone, concrete or cement. Fuckin' hate it.

The sound a mosquito makes. Flashbacks to my time in Australia and Asia where the b*****d things ate me alive.

Clowns, obviously.

Edited by Shotgun

Dead animals. Honestly can't look at them. Insects and Spiders I can live with but anything from a mouse upwards gives me cold shivers. Think it all stems from walking home at lunchtime in Primary school and there was a rabbits head lying on the pavement.