What Gives You The Heebie Jeebies?

Dee Man

After witnessing a few weirdos on another thread losing their minds after looking at a few holes, it made me wonder what other sights/sounds/feelings make your hair stand on end/blood run cold/gives you goosebumps/sends shivers down your spine or whatever other strange sensation these seemingly normal everyday things have on you when they apparently assault your senses. The common ones I can think of are a fork getting scraped on a plate, fingernails down a blackboard or cotton wool on teeth. 

Being completely normal myself, I don't have one of these stange afflictions, but even if I did, which I don't, I wouldn't tell anyone. So don't ask.

I don’t like anything touching the left side of my groin, no idea why it’s the case and if it’s something psychological more than physical but if I was to be pinned down and half pressure applied to that part of my body it would be the most Inhumane form of suffering imaginable for me.

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

After witnessing a few weirdos on another thread losing their minds after looking at a few holes

Going to be a few disappointed posters on the other thread if they've read the above first.

Anyway, for me it's a single drop of water down the back of the neck.  Could spend the whole afternoon climbing in and out neck-deep cold water inside a cave without issue, but that single drop can transform the best of us into little girls within the space of a nannosecond.

Edited by Hedgecutter

1 hour ago, throbber said:

I don’t like anything touching the left side of my groin, no idea why it’s the case and if it’s something psychological more than physical but if I was to be pinned down and half pressure applied to that part of my body it would be the most Inhumane form of suffering imaginable for me.

/thread