Raith v Montrose

15 minutes ago, RaithTheRover said:

Dingwall doing something? An assist? Wow.

He got the assist against Livi too.

At Livi Dingwall he was good at winning free kicks. Not sure if he always does that away from home, but him getting fouled is a useful tactic for taking the pressure off the team.

1 minute ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Daylight robbery. First thing Bowie's done all afternoon and it's a beauty.

Tait pulls down a high ball in midfield and feeds Bowie in the right channel. He angles in and bends it right into the bottom corner from outside the box. Tremendous technique.

Indeed, a gorgeous goal, should have waited till February for that one!

Kenny Miller might not fancy breaking into this team right now.

I guess i’m in the minority that thinks Miller would be a great addition? McGlynn firstly wouldn’t bring him in if he had the wrong attitude, he is a leader on the field which is something we desperately lack. On top of this, he also would help Bowie develop as he possesses similar abilities of a young Miller and on top of that he’s scored goals at every level.

I guess i’m in the minority that thinks Miller would be a great addition? McGlynn firstly wouldn’t bring him in if he had the wrong attitude, he is a leader on the field which is something we desperately lack. On top of this, he also would help Bowie develop as he possesses similar abilities of a young Miller and on top of that he’s scored goals at every level.

I’m with you too, Millers experience would be detrimental to Bowie’s development without question