Raith v Montrose

2 hours ago, Scorge said:

We've been out of action for two Saturdays and yet to take a point from the two 'big' teams in the league. I'd be delighted with a point, utterly delirious with three. Can cope with zip as long as that sod Baird doesn't score. 

My first trip to Kirkcaldy - recommendations for a decent lunch appreciated.

If ou don't want a pub Scorgy there's always Morrisons cafe just down the hill at the crossroads about 400 yards away.

Unfortunately it’s looking like I’m needing to miss this, annoyingly! As mentioned, it really is a must win, and I just hope there’s not to much of a Cup defeat hangover - there shouldn’t be as the boys done themselves proud. Nip n tuck, and very close, 2-1.

Munro
Davo McKay Bene
Miller. MacDonald
Matthews Hendry Tait
Anderson
Baird

No Spencer or Armstrong (unless the gaffer is at it!) and now no Victoria, the Jao experiment has been a bust!

Back to 7 missing (Allan, Anderson, Armstrong, McGurn, Spencer, Vaughan, Victoria,) tomorrow unless the Jao replacement is in place. 

1 minute ago, GableEnder21 said:
52 minutes ago, broomiesniper said:
No Rennie unfortunately, off to St Patrick’s Athletic for a 5 figure sum 

Correct. Could be Struthers instead.

Kenny Miller available on a free, get him as a trialist before we get another striker 😂

hopefully doesn’t mean McLean is nearer the squad 

12 hours ago, broomiesniper said:

Kenny Miller available on a free, get him as a trialist before we get another striker 😂

hopefully doesn’t mean McLean is nearer the squad 

Unless Petrie is a magician, I think that is precisely what this means. 

On the plus side, under Petrie, how many transfer windows have opened with Mo fans clamouring for a striker, etc. and closed with not much evidence of progress, yet somehow the team seems to improve?

Petrie must have seen some potential in McLean, it's up to Rusty to prove his doubters wrong. Getting his head right and being willing to give 100%, would be a good start.

Edited by Brummo
?

Feed the Bear-d. The man is on fire. I’m looking forward to seeing the table-topping Rovers back in action at Starks Park this afternoon. Next home game after this is 22nd February so I’m making the effort. No birthdays today. 

McKay dropped.

I'm a massive fan of McGlynn and believe he's the right man to take the club forward but he'll deserve every bit of criticism he gets if he reverts back to a centre back pairing of Davo and Bene and it doesn't see us promoted.

I'm a massive fan of McGlynn and believe he's the right man to take the club forward but he'll deserve every bit of criticism he gets if he reverts back to a central pairing of Davo and Bene and it doesn't see us promoted.

Let’s be fair, they’ve been quality since that Stranraer game.