Ross County vs Hearts - 22nd Jan

Would imagine Donaldson and Tilson will keep their places from the weekend as they (allegedly) had a good game.

Baxter

Foster Donaldson Morris Kelly

Mullin Tilson Paton Spittal

Mckay

Erwin

If Shaw signs in time i'd like to see him get 20 or so to show what he's about.

We are desperately short of wide players and Hearts seem to be getting  a few back from injury so they'll be more dangerous than their league position shows.

I'm going for a nervy 1-1 with neither set of fans being happy about it.

I'm now stuck at work 'til 6 so I'm missing this due to the awful bus service into Dingwall.

Would probably go with a 4-4-1-1 in this game, with Mckay sitting behind Erwin to do the donkey work he's really good at as he's nowhere near a goal at the minute.

Christ. One shot on target and we're meant to be fighting for our top flight survival?

How TF do we manage to sign so many non-scoring strikers? Washington is another Levein dud who runs around but can't do what's meant to.

6 minutes ago, Hey! Ho! Jambo! said:

We've gained a point on Hamilton & St Johnstone. A bland positive for you there. 

:levein_interesting:

We need a striker so badly. A midfield would also be marvellous.

Three games unbeaten, but we sounded really poor tonight.

Still far too many players who just aren't good enough - Stendel has to get players in quick. 

Not a bad 0-0.  Plenty of effort from both sides with few clear cut chances. Hearts probably ended the game the stronger with a string of corners, but we stood firm.

A draw was a fair result and  happy to take another point.

I thought we looked a more solid unit and the signings look to have strengthened the side.

Great travelling support, well done to all those who made the long trip to Dingwall.

We were all hoping for the win after the break to hit the ground running however, a point in Dingwall isn't a disaster and we are closer to 11th and 10th after tonight.

It's also another week under the new regime and it was always going to take time for the new ideas to stick. 

Having said that it should be clear to our owner that she needs to find some cash somewhere to bring in another couple of signings this window.