Ross County vs Hearts - 22nd Jan

Clare is suspended, while Smith and Hickey are doubtful - Ikpeazu might be fit.

Cochrane and McDonald could come into it - Connor Smith scored for the reserved today - he's another possibility - Meshino could also return.

Brandon at right back, Garuccio at left-back, and Bozanic in midfield - Garuccio wasn't great on Saturday, but he's more likely to play than White.

We really need a win here, so score draw - two-all. 

Edited by paranoid android

A few defenders out, but our attacking options for this game are considerably more appealing than they have been all season.

Pereira

Dikamona Souttar Halkett Garuccio

Bozanic Irving

Meshino Naismith Avdijaj

Washington

Walker and Ikpeazu on the bench.

I feel irrationally confident about this, probably because Victoria Park seems to be one of the few away grounds where we usually do fairly well. I'll go for a 2-1 win to kick-start our unstoppable march to 9th place.

Our record against Hearts is utter shite, so the gaffers will end up picking a team that makes me scratch my head as we somehow get a 0-0 draw out of it despite being outplayed.

2 hours ago, Comrie said:

Our record against Hearts is utter shite, so the gaffers will end up picking a team that makes me scratch my head as we somehow get a 0-0 draw out of it despite being outplayed.

You’re a lot more confident than me....

1-1 dire game.
Expect Brandon to start instead of Dikamona but other than that I think DC92 is probably spot on with our line up. Henderson probably merits a start but think the new lad will come straight in.

5 hours ago, NJ2 said:

1-1 dire game.
Expect Brandon to start instead of Dikamona but other than that I think DC92 is probably spot on with our line up. Henderson probably merits a start but think the new lad will come straight in.

I left Brandon out because I thought he was injured. Is he back?

9 hours ago, Hendo said:

Not quite sure who I want to win this. Would like County to stay within our sights, but still have hopes that Hearts will implode and leave everyone else safe from automatic relegation. Draw probably best.

We have one of the biggest budgets in the league and are 5 points adrift.  I don't know how much more imploding is possible.