Clyde vs East Fife

The home crowd has probably went up to around 700, which is a few hundred more than we were getting in league 2. Cant have any complaints given we had a decade of being horrendous. 

We could do with a win here, especially with Forfar being away at Falkirk. 

Edited by SLClyde

Aye we are improving year on year but we are still 3rd bottom in League 1. Not an attractive proposition when 90% of cumbernauld support the old firm. 
That might have been different if Clyde had moved to Cumbernauld before the town expanded but always going to be a tough challenge converting support.

3 hours ago, haufdaft said:

I can't believe Goodwillie has signed for Aberdeen only days after signing a three and a half year contract with Clyde.
There's no loyalty in football anymore.

So has he gone or is this a wind up?

Big loss for Cyde if he has.

3 minutes ago, Scott-Replay said:

We’ll be lucky to see the game if the queue for tickets for the Celtic game is anything to go by.

Absolute joke. "Tickets will be sold during the game" what's the point of getting here at 2pm if the desk isn't equipped to take orders?  Push out a fan to deliver the bad news.  

I again ask,why I bother my arese.

Just heard there are no actual tickets...they're e mailed out in next day or so.

If this is the case why make people queue for an hour rather than apply and pay online?  I also hope there is security applied to the ticket otherwise it is possible to print of or copy the e mail...

Just heard there are no actual tickets...they're e mailed out in next day or so.
If this is the case why make people queue for an hour rather than apply and pay online?  I also hope there is security applied to the ticket otherwise it is possible to print of or copy the e mail...

Then u wouldn't get extra people paying into today's game ?