Super Bowl LIV

lichtie23

2 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

I'm going to be in Copenhagen for it. Got a mate who stays over there and he's got us tickets to a boozer which is doing a free bar for 10 hours, a buffet and half time snack for 60 quid. I hope the good citizens of Copenhagen are prepared for the pre-game to be punctuated with songs about Super Yogi Hughes.

Last year I went to Walkabout and it was shite.

FTFY

1 hour ago, RiG said:

I think the Niners are a better all round side but Mahomes is basically a cheat code.

Yeah the 9ers have so many options to hut the QB but Mahomes is so much better with his feet than Rodgers or Cousins. Russell Wilson had a degree of success against them in the regular season. 

Mahomes is about 4/1 to score a TD which I think is pretty decent.

#1 Defence vs #1 Offence. Goes back to Seattle vs Denver and we know how that finished up?

"Offence wins games but defence wins Championships!"

That all points to a 49ers win for me but they are insufferable c@#ts so I might as well make some money off of them...😉

Seriously though the Chiefs edge is obviously Mahomes and his receiving core. If Shanahan can keep Mahomes pressured they have a big chance.

The 9ers edge the O-line, The D-line is dominant as is their defence in general. Also running game can be very productive. TE is too close to call. I love Kelce but Little is awesome as well. Both could have big games.

I'm going 49ers to win. Anyone got any tasty props? Red Gatorade? Under or over on points? Juscyk TD anytime?

Anyway enjoy lads, could be a classic should be good at least...