Dundee United vs Greenock Morton

23 minutes ago, virginton said:

You had just three shots on target in ninety minutes on your own midden. If anyone’s guilty of negative crap it’s quite clearly Dundee United then: you had 63 percent of the ball to create chances after all.

No wonder half your fans had slithered out the ground before your plucky wee equaliser went in.

IMG_3095.jpg

😀

Morton should be fucking embarrassed the way they played today, absolute minter

Dundee United should be fucking embarrassed with the way they played today - endless side to side, glacial pace passing drivel; zero shots on target between the 2nd and 90th minute of the game; no home win recorded.

What a stunning inspiration for the rest of Scottish league football.

14 minutes ago, tonup9 said:

What a roaster emoji23.png

You seem to think the dirty Arabs are a great team

4th season in the championship you bellend

That reply at least had a playful note. Some of the other replies have been outright hilarious. 

The non brain donors seem to have no problem with how it unfolded. 

4 hours ago, virginton said:

Dundee United should be fucking embarrassed with the way they played today - endless side to side, glacial pace passing drivel; zero shots on target between the 2nd and 90th minute of the game; no home win recorded

THIS

It's not like we're fucking Serie A defensive brilliance back in the 90s. 

11 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Woke up today checking the result and was pleasantly surprised at a draw, then saw it was a late equaliser and was then a wee bit gutted we never held out but the tears and snotters from some Dundee United fans has cheered me back up. 

You should check out Twitter. Heads gone.

Last time Morton came to Tannadice they were a shambles and took 6, yesterday they got a point and were a kick in the arse off getting all 3. Aye it's frustrating seeing a keeper start time wasting in the 3rd minute and a team spend most of the game with 11 men within 30 yards of their own goal but for them it's job done and given we've been happy to engage in a bit of time wasting when it's suited us it's a fuckin' brass neck bumping our gums about it now.

For Utd, I thought we slowed the game down too often when we looked to have got into decent positions and made an affy lot of wrong decisions in the final third. Might also turn out we were a bit unlucky with the disallowed goal and a couple of the penalty shouts. Still, kept plugging away got the equaliser and extended our lead at the top. Happy to forget that afternoon and move on.

Edited by coppola

11 hours ago, virginton said:

You had just three shots on target in ninety minutes on your own midden. If anyone’s guilty of negative crap it’s quite clearly Dundee United then: you had 63 percent of the ball to create dozens of chances with after all.

No wonder half your fans had actually slithered out the ground before your plucky wee equaliser went in.

IMG_3095.jpg.ec2558a320d8b840a59c4270411a15ac.jpg

I’m not sure if you missed all your maths lessons or maybe you’re no old enough yet to do maths but quite clearly half hadn’t left you clown. Sure you defended well but you’re team is boring as f**k. Now off you pop and do some maths revision.

Mind when we were telling Queen’s fans to stop crying a few weeks ago because we shitfested and time wasted our way to a crucial 1 nil win on their patch?
Get a hold of yourselves and take it on the chin, that could be an incredibly important point for Morton, and it was almost all 3.
Some of the negativity towards the manager and certain members of the team both this week and after the Hibs game (in this regard I’m mainly talking about people on social media) has been absolutely pathetic- really starting to do my tits in.

18 minutes ago, kdyteejay said:

I’m not sure if you missed all your maths lessons or maybe you’re no old enough yet to do maths but quite clearly half hadn’t left you clown. Sure you defended well but you’re team is boring as f**k. Now off you pop and do some maths revision.

^^^^ hasn't yet learned the differences between "mathematics" and "arithmetic". 

Spoils the desired effect of the post somewhat. Off you pop and check it out. 

7 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Its only absolute gimps who complain about how another team approaches a game.

What do folk think we will be doing at Celtic next year?

Bit much to call fellow fans absolute gimps imo. I really hope we dont ever play a game with 10 outfield players as far back as 35 yards from goal for the majority of a game. I'm not wanting to part with my hard earned cash to watch that. Boring as f**k