Dundee United vs Greenock Morton

The four teams behind United meet up at the weekend, not that it matters to us too much. The Pars have lost quite a few in a row, and I hope Dundee can win, and Ayr win at home to ICT. Mostly to give Dundee a better chance of second, because I'd be happier with them coming up in the play-offs to resume the top league derbies next season.

3 hours ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

I hope Dundee can win, and Ayr win at home to ICT. Mostly to give Dundee a better chance of second, because I'd be happier with them coming up in the play-offs to resume the top league derbies next season.

Stop that right now.

I'd go...

...........................Shankland

Appere......Pawlett.....Glass......McMullan

...............................Butcher

Robson......Reynolds.....Watson......Smith

...............................Siegrist

I appreciate nobody else would!

Edited by ArabFC

5 hours ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

The four teams behind United meet up at the weekend, not that it matters to us too much. The Pars have lost quite a few in a row, and I hope Dundee can win, and Ayr win at home to ICT. Mostly to give Dundee a better chance of second, because I'd be happier with them coming up in the play-offs to resume the top league derbies next season.

Why would you wish anything but misery for them? No Dundee supporter would ever say they wanted us up if the roles were reversed.

2 minutes ago, ArabFundamentalist said:

Why would you wish anything but misery for them? No Dundee supporter would ever say they wanted us up if the roles were reversed.

I mean you're not wrong.

Now best of luck winning all of your remaining games (except the derby of course) so that we can get that 2nd spot.

22 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I mean you're not wrong.

Now best of luck winning all of your remaining games (except the derby of course) so that we can get that 2nd spot.

Second?  You're bound to finish top now that you have identified the solution to all of Dundee’s woes.

55 minutes ago, ArabFundamentalist said:

I know a few Dundee fans who would want us up if they were walking away with the league, for the atmosphere and finance.

It might not be a popular view, but it's practical and sensible.

I know loads of Dees, not a single one would want us up. 

They still get teary eyed thinking about their precious Doon Derby FFS. 

Would love to see them go bust and it's probably not far away. 662 of them paid to get into that Motherwell game, I've been to Lochee United games with a bigger home support.

30 minutes ago, ArabFundamentalist said:

I know loads of Dees, not a single one would want us up. 

They still get teary eyed thinking about their precious Doon Derby FFS. 

Would love to see them go bust and it's probably not far away. 662 of them paid to get into that Motherwell game, I've been to Lochee United games with a better home team.

FTFY

Edited by Granny Danger